A peek into the "angry white man's" rationale

And the pillar of progressives, Chicago. You own the plantations.

BTW, did you know that Memphis (a in a bright red state) has more than double the crime rate of Chicago??? Just a bit of ugly trivia.

:lmao:

That stat is murder rate "so far this year." Yet you make it a total statement applying to all time. There are liars, dirty liars and then Democrats.

And as for blue/red, they are both Democrat cities. The country for both States are red. You're just sticking your hand down your pants and comparing the size of blue cities versus the total State population as if that's an argument. You're a liar and a dumb ass, Gnat

Dean thinks Chicago was caused by Republicans, every time I think he can't say something dumber, he not only does, but decisively so

So, moron, a republican governor has NOTHING to do with the status of his major city in the state???? Are you a complete idiot?

Strawman??????? Now that's HIllarious. Is Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, and New Orleans a strawman too???????????

Come on, moron....Do we want to start naming republican cities down south with high crime?

This thread is not about that topic...and if you had a few more brain cells you too would know it......

So, start your own thread about the evils of Chicago....or go have your daily enema.

The cities here in the South are not Republican, moron

Fine, Kaz you and Ricky can jerk each other off about crimes in cities....THIS IS NOT the thread for it......

Dean thinks Chicago was caused by Republicans, every time I think he can't say something dumber, he not only does, but decisively so

So, moron, a republican governor has NOTHING to do with the status of his major city in the state???? Are you a complete idiot?

It cracks me up when Democrat idiots call Republicans black and white. Here is your standard, if I say Republicans didn't cause the crime rate in Chicago, you hear "a republican governor has NOTHING to do with the status of his major city in the state."

Tell me again how your ability to discern black and white makes you smarter than Republicans!?!?!

And yes, one Republican governor once has very little to do with the crime rate in a State and city dominated at every level by Democrats. You don't just play an idiot on message boards, you're the real thing, aren't you, Holmes?

And the pillar of progressives, Chicago. You own the plantations.

Ah, poor Chicago. always the favorite straw man for right wingers....Just out of curiosity, who is the governor of Illinois?....and those that governor have ANYTHING to do with the largest city in his state?.
Strawman??????? Now that's HIllarious. Is Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, and New Orleans a strawman too???????????

:lmao:

Dean????? I thought it was a girl.

Come on, moron....Do we want to start naming republican cities down south with high crime?

This thread is not about that topic...and if you had a few more brain cells you too would know it......

So, start your own thread about the evils of Chicago....or go have your daily enema.
Cry me a river. You start a thread about "angry white men" and when you get your ass handed to you that most of the problems are from angry black men in Democrat vertical plantations you declare that's off topic. Truly libtarded.

I'm not surprised by anything that Moore wrote in that article, Nat. He's desperately trying to make himself relevant again so that he can keep on making millions from the liberal left. He's basically standing on a soap box telling everyone that they need to listen to HIM!

I do not like Moore...never have ,never will........However, just address WHAT he wrote and either state that he is wrong or right about how the dwindling "older, white man" (of which category I too belong) feels about America's status.

I did address what he wrote. Michael Moore is trying to sell his "product"...which is liberal rage. Scapegoating white males for the nation's ills is one of his best selling themes. Moore would have you believe that if we could only be governed by someone OTHER than white males then our problems would magically disappear...injustice would be a thing of the past and we would all live happily ever after.

Of course Michael Moore doesn't choose to live in areas that governed by minorities...oh no...he has a lake front house far from "those kind of people".
th

Identity politics, why yes, let's keep doing what Democrats do best. Pit everyone against each othe

exactly WHICH candidate has alienated American, Latinos, blacks, gays, most women, Native Americans, etc.???
Answer that question and you too will see WHO is pitting "everyone against each other".....Go on, THINK on your own.
Michael Moore and other white idiots with Stockholm Syndrome have alienated whites far far more.

Identity politics, why yes, let's keep doing what Democrats do best. Pit everyone against each othe

exactly WHICH candidate has alienated American, Latinos, blacks, gays, most women, Native Americans, etc.???
Answer that question and you too will see WHO is pitting "everyone against each other".....Go on, THINK on your own.
Democrats of course.

Ahem........(its all a conspiracy...LOL)

Poll: Trump has 94 percent unfavorable rating with blacks
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...has-94-percent-unfavorable-rating-with-blacks

Support From Women, Minorities Gives Clinton Lead Over Trump In New Poll
Support From Women, Minorities Gives Clinton Lead Over Trump In New Poll

Donald Trump says Hispanics love him. Survey says: Wrong!
Donald Trump says Hispanics love him. Survey says: Wrong!

That was before the shit hit the fan.

Now not only will Trump win handily, but your disgusting, racist party will finally receive a long overdue burial.

You are retarded........again a liberal with a racial comment...you guys can't stop talking about race...and we're the racists????? LOLOLOLOL.....hypocrites.

The excerpt went right over your head.....Perhaps there's a grown up around your trailer park to help you?

A
You are retarded........again a liberal with a racial comment...you guys can't stop talking about race...and we're the racists????? LOLOLOLOL.....hypocrites.

The excerpt went right over your head.....Perhaps there's a grown up around your trailer park to help you?

Haha trailer park? Wow......talk about prlrejudicrd and bigoted. I have a real job and do find and I don't live in a trailer park

Now on to real issues...

I could vote for Pete thiel.....because he's for capitalism and not a crazy Gaystopo type.

But the old white guy thing is hilarious, 35 isn't old....unless you want it to be......you are so funny......nothing of substance in you op.....more democrat multicultural marxist bullying.....so fuck you!

Wow......talk about prlrejudicrd and bigoted. I have a real job and do find and I don't live in a trailer park

Yes, yes....the English language is a real bitch for junior high school drop outs, isn't it......???

Forum List

Back