A peek at Windows 8

Ya got about 15 minutes to get your licks in, then you'll have to find a new target.

Since you like this smiley so much....this is what you get from me from now on. I like watching you be an ass.

:laugh:

I'm not surprised. You're too weak to keep up anyway.

Well that wasn't hard at all take you from courageous attack dog (while in a pack, of course) to a sputtering ninny, incapable of defending herself.

I don't call people the N word.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

And the problem with this statement is........? :eusa_eh:

I don't call people the N word.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

And the problem with this statement is........? :eusa_eh:

Butt the fuck out, k?

Forum List

Back