A peek at Windows 8

0.jpg

Grace remember when you went on that ****** rant?

That was funny.

Link, or it never happened. Oh. Wait. Are you refering to the spelling bee topic at another board AGAIN? Tsk tsk.

I don't call people the N word. Obviously you do.

You poor thing.

Grace remember when you went on that ****** rant?

That was funny.

Link, or it never happened. Oh. Wait. Are you refering to the spelling bee topic at another board AGAIN? Tsk tsk.

I don't call people the N word. Obviously you do.

You poor thing.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

Well that was easy, liar.

Are you stoned again? I guess you can't focus enough to get what I was saying.
Now trot on back to your own place and finger your twat.

Are you stoned again? I guess you can't focus enough to get what I was saying.
Now trot on back to your own place and finger your twat.

I get what you were saying. You were calling people *******, something you just claimed you don't do. Liar.

I don't call black people the N word.
But, since you are stoned right now and not quite right in the head, I may as well argue with yon wall.

You just aren't worth it. I pity you.

I don't call black people the N word.
But, since you are stoned right now and not quite right in the head, I may as well argue with yon wall.

You just aren't worth it. I pity you.

The girls in the video were talking about were black, liar. Seriously, stop hitting yourself.

Have you ever seen a boxing match where a guy gets rocked by a hard punch and all he can do is put on a fake smile or stick out his tongue to try to give the impression that he isn't really hurt by it?

Ya got about 15 minutes to get your licks in, then you'll have to find a new target.

Since you like this smiley so much....this is what you get from me from now on. I like watching you be an ass.

:laugh:

I don't call people the N word.

You know what? There are ******* in every race. But these skanks? The guy filiming (and I do believe it was an employee) and the ones watching are ALL ******* of the worst kind. Soulless, evil, cowardly (3-4 on one. What's that tell you?). I hope, no I pray, that they all serve time and bigger "*******" are waiting for them behind those bars to show them what it feels like.

I'm sorry for offending anyone with my comment but watching that and the latest upheavals on news about this crap just pisses me off. And yes, I would feel exactly the same way, using the same term, if it were a bunch of whites beating the crap out of a black.

And while I'm at it, I'm tired of anyone "white" says contrary, they are labeled as racist or bigotted. So yeah. I'm a racist and a bigot when it comes to certain "human beings".

Forum List

Back