A Pats Coach to Penn State?

I just love it when our coordinators take new jobs and have to worry about recruiting and shit like that when we are in the playoffs.

I just love it when our coordinators take new jobs and have to worry about recruiting and shit like that when we are in the playoffs.

Tears are forming in my eyes right now, just thinking of this...... *sob*

Is the ginger who didn't stop a guy who was raping a kid still employed at Penn State?

mike-mcqueary-joe-paterno.jpg

That ginger didn't do much for the south park set stereo type did he?

Is the ginger who didn't stop a guy who was raping a kid still employed at Penn State?

Just wanted to reply to this real quick.

Yes, he is still employed. He's on Paid Administration Leave. While everyone else who heard it second hand is getting fired, the guy who witnessed it, didn't do anything about it and has changed his story four different times since 2002 is still employed.

They are trying to treat him as a victim because he said he was too traumatized to do anything.

Last edited:

Yes, he is still employed. He's on Paid Administration Leave. While everyone else who heard it second hand is getting fired, the guy who witnessed it, didn't do anything about it and has changed his story four different times since 2002 is still employed.

They are trying to treat him as a victim because he said he was too traumatized to do anything.

Whistleblower protections

Whistleblower protections

Too bad the kid didn't get any blower protection.

Forum List

Back