A Pastor, A Priest and A Rabbi Walk Into a Bar

Lefties have no sense of humor.
That must be why most comedians are lefties. At least the good ones are.
Yeah because they are permitted.
That's because if a conservative says the same jokes as lefties do, they will immediately be labeled as "WACIST!"
Michael Richards was branded a racist. It depends how the jokes are told, nit the content. Just like using the word knigger.

phonies.jpg

That's because if a conservative says the same jokes as lefties do, they will immediately be labeled as "WACIST!"
Michael Richards was branded a racist. It depends how the jokes are told, nit the content. Just like using the word knigger.
He wasn't joking.

All creative industries are in the grip of the far left.
Creative people tend to be leftists.
Because they are forced to be. Anyone who isn't is destroyed.
No one forces them, it is their choice because they are thinkers.
It an uphill battle in creative industries if you don't go along with the far left ideology.

It's an uphill battle either way. Believe me, they are FORCED to go along with it.
I was a professional musician, and there was no force. Are you speaking from experience?

You don't need to be forced.

He wasn't joking.
Michael Richards is free to make as many Youtube videos as he likes but no one is forced to watch him.

Creative people tend to be leftists.
It an uphill battle in creative industries if you don't go along with the far left ideology.

It's an uphill battle either way. Believe me, they are FORCED to go along with it.
I was a professional musician, and there was no force. Are you speaking from experience?

Neither does anyone else.

Neither does anyone else.

Not anymore because TRUMP!

Forum List

Back