A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Declare Himself Caliph of All Muslims…

When the President willfully absolves himself of following his Constitutional duties and fails to adminster the laws of the land, I feel it is no longer my responsibility to accept him as my President. He has promoted a house divided against itself.

Actually, it is probably my responsibility to promote his removal.
I really do understand all of your points. However, until MY system can remove him from office, he remains my President.

So, we gotta stop this...I'm starting to get nauseated saying that. ;)

When the President willfully absolves himself of following his Constitutional duties and fails to adminster the laws of the land, I feel it is no longer my responsibility to accept him as my President. He has promoted a house divided against itself.

I really do understand all of your points. However, until MY system can remove him from office, he remains my President.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I have the same system you do. He holds the title of President.

Bush stole both elections.

He deserved no respect

Yeah, and ACORN is the Tooth Fairy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is Gore's Carbon Credit Ponzi Scheme going?????

Kerry the Pathological Liar would have been so good for the ccountry, Right?????
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm...just what would a wise Muslim President do?

Alert! Potential second Nobel Prize here!

It's simple what he would do Silly!!!!!

Take a vacation from his vacation, from his vacation, from his vacation, from his vacation. ;)

He will probably be the next spokes person for Price Line. ;)

Forum List

Back