A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Declare Himself Caliph of All Muslims…

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
(MSN News)- A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero in New York and become the “Amir-ul-Momineen” or Caliph of Muslims.
Minister of State for Industries Ayatullah Durrani, who belongs to the ruling Pakistan People’’s Party, said the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr festival, expected to be observed on September 11, would be a “golden opportunity” for Obama to offer Eid prayers and declare himself the leader of all Muslims.
“In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved,” Durrani told The Nation newspaper.
Durrani, a former member of the Pakistan Ideological Council, contended that the Muslim world is in “dire need” of a Caliph and occupying this distinguished slot would provide Obama “exemplary titles” like “Mullah Barack Hussain Obama” or “Allama Obama”.
He said: “The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it.
Obama’’s elevation to the Islamic Caliphate would be the “key to success, he claimed but did not offer any explanation for his remarks.

Obama hopefully won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

“In this way, all the problems of the Muslim world would be solved,” Durrani told The Nation newspaper.

Wow! They're really stretching with this one!

He might as well. He's been claiming he's a muslim for years now anyway...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]YouTube - Obama Admits He Is A Muslim[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did you read the disclaimer on the fucking video?

Even the assholes who made this piece of shit dont think hes a Muslim.

Last edited:
Hell - why not? He's pretty much got the attitude that he should be the King of the World and all it's subjects.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did you read the doisclaimer on the fucking video?

Even the assholes who made this piece of shit dont think hes a Muslim.

So, it's a "doisclamier?" What the fuck is that?

It's a simple "legal" maneuver to keep themselves from being sued by obama, who's even suing his own nation, for speaking his own words. The man is a fucking piece of shit, and the makers of the video are simply covering their ass.

Has obama claimed he is a muslim, yup. Has obama talked over and over about his muslim faith, yup. And that's not some made up shit. It's from his own mother fucking lips moron.

Now shut the fuck up you ignorant skank.

Hell - why not? He's pretty much got the attitude that he should be the King of the World and all it's subjects.

I love how you people just heave this out like it is real.

Obama is president of the united states wether you like it or not.

He was chosen by the American people.

GW Bush had to cheat to win and then acted like he owned the country.

You are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most deranged, bat shit crazy, out in orbit, head up your ass liberal here.

I think you're insane. I don't think anyone can even be as bad as you are after a full indoctrination from a liberal college. You've taken the bat shit crazy liberal thought train clear into another fucking dimension.

You keep making this claim that Bush some how stole two elections and get called on it every time. LOOK DUMB ASS, provide evidence or quit making this claim.

WE DON"T like it in case you wondered. He's yours not ours.

WE DON"T like it in case you wondered. He's yours not ours.
[Emphasis mine] Gotta disagree, Willow. If I didn't vote for him, he is still MY president. We are a democratic country and because of that - voting power into office - regardless of my vote, I accept him as my President, because this is my country and my democracy-based way of life.

I am an American (first and foremost) and he is the American President.

Last edited:
(MSN News)- A Pakistani minister wants US President Barack Obama to offer Eid prayers at Ground Zero in New York and become the “Amir-ul-Momineen” or Caliph of Muslims.
Minister of State for Industries Ayatullah Durrani, who belongs to the ruling Pakistan People’’s Party, said the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr festival, expected to be observed on September 11, would be a “golden opportunity” for Obama to offer Eid prayers and declare himself the leader of all Muslims.
Durrani, a former member of the Pakistan Ideological Council, contended that the Muslim world is in “dire need” of a Caliph and occupying this distinguished slot would provide Obama “exemplary titles” like “Mullah Barack Hussain Obama” or “Allama Obama”.
He said: “The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussain Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it.
Obama’’s elevation to the Islamic Caliphate would be the “key to success, he claimed but did not offer any explanation for his remarks.

Yeah, that'll work.

And then, if everybody goes without clothes, all wars will end, too.

It's very fitting, sounds good, looks good, and explains allot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who Knew????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit.... I bet half the Country would be surprised. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got Milk?????

Are We Sharia Compliant Yet?????

Forum List

Back