A one state solution

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Israel must find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The Palestinians deserve to be freed from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they remain in Israel. Face it folks, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

The Palestinians deserve to be freed from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they remain in Israel. Face it folks, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

your right...they SHOULD go back to wherever they CAME FROM. And it isn't Israel!
If they really wanted peace, and possibly their own land...Israel is only asking that they acknowledge Israel and that THEY deserve their own land also. They won't do it...so in my opinion all they want is to take away from Israel what is lawfully theirs.

Well, seeing as no surrounding Arab country wants their Palestinians back, I wonder if Mecca mught be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

your right...they SHOULD go back to wherever they CAME FROM. And it isn't Israel!
If they really wanted peace, and possibly their own land...Israel is only asking that they acknowledge Israel and that THEY deserve their own land also. They won't do it...so in my opinion all they want is to take away from Israel what is lawfully theirs.

Well, seeing as no surrounding Arab country wants their Palestinians back, I wonder if Mecca mught be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

Sounds good to me :)
I just don't understand why, if the Pals just want their own land, and all that Arab land is there...why won't their own people give them land for their own....because then their might be peace? Heaven forbid!!!!

The Arab countries won't concede any land to the Palestinians because they know the Palestinians best. How relieved Jordan was to refuse Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank for nothing in return after the 67 war just so Jordan could dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with. Hey, sometimes a little land is worth sacrificing.

Sounds good to me :)
I just don't understand why, if the Pals just want their own land, and all that Arab land is there...why won't their own people give them land for their own....because then their might be peace? Heaven forbid!!!!

Palestinian thinking is a mystery to behold. You see, Jennin was a MASSACRE! But Black September was just an Arab misunderstanding. It's called Palestinain Mentality.

Palestinian thinking is a mystery to behold. You see, Jennin was a MASSACRE! But Black September was just an Arab misunderstanding. It's called Palestinain Mentality.
Palestinian mentality is an offshoot of Arab mentality, since these people who call themselves Palestinians now, never considered themselves so 40 years ago. Just look at the Arabs / Muslims now. They sit around picking their noses while countries like Syria are slaughtering their own unarmed people by the hundreds on a daily basis, and not a peep. Wanna watch them go nuts? Just burn a Koran or draw a cartoon about Mohammad.

Well, let us look at the brighrt side of the Arab Spring. We have radical islamists killing each other in droves within their own countries. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE THE ARAB SPRING

Palestinian mentality is an offshoot of Arab mentality, since these people who call themselves Palestinians now, never considered themselves so 40 years ago. Just look at the Arabs / Muslims now. They sit around picking their noses while countries like Syria are slaughtering their own unarmed people by the hundreds on a daily basis, and not a peep. Wanna watch them go nuts? Just burn a Koran or draw a cartoon about Mohammad.

Forum List

Back