A.O.C's next campaign slogan? We have to eat the babies

Nothing like staged theatrics at a town hall meeting.
That was not staged, you crazy loons proved you lost your minds. When you ran around in pussy hat's, just because you lost an election. Lol, staged.
A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group
Lol, we have another one of you loons running around saying we are gonna have to eat humans to save the earth. No, your party owns this insanity.
And USMB has you.

Idiot-gram ^^^

(f)ascism is trumpism and there is not doubt the author of this post which has no substance in relation to reality, and is too foolish for any person not brainwashed by the demagoguery of trump, is a demagogue himself, seeking the approval of other fools. He is also in fact a charlatan like his messiah, DJT

Man, the internet makes people brave....There is NO WAY you'd say that to anyones face.....

Of course I would, and I have. I am circumspect and don't do so with the two-faced totally brainwashed hypocrites - there it would be a total waste of my time.

You'll notice if you follow my posts, that some of those hypocrites receive a silent response to their foolishness. Something I use in real life too.

That was not staged, you crazy loons proved you lost your minds. When you ran around in pussy hat's, just because you lost an election. Lol, staged.
A protester who called for Americans to 'eat the babies' to fight climate change at AOC's town hall was revealed as a member of a pro-Trump fringe group
Lol, we have another one of you loons running around saying we are gonna have to eat humans to save the earth. No, your party owns this insanity.
And USMB has you.
Not really, liberals are nothing but Looney.

And USMB has you.
Not really, liberals are nothing but Looney.

These assholes think it's a joke " eat the children" .......

If you are NOT able to see DESTROYING THE family as I have warned for 3 yrs on here the dumb fk american will NEVER get it........they are known as dumb ass Trump haters.....

upload_2019-10-5_9-52-53.png

DEMOCRATS =
push being gay or bi ------- no kids here
open borders and children = sex trafficking
KILL THE BABIES
KILL THE OLD

They want to use DEAD HUMANS as COMPOST wake the hell up ....

and the best part idiots can't use infowars as the DENIAL reason lmfao..

upload_2019-10-5_9-56-43.png

Aoc looks like a deer caught in the headlights

:10:

View attachment 282744

I knew this whole thing was a bunch of lies when I first heard about it.

AOC didn't say to eat babies. For any reason.

That crazy person in the audience did and you see the reaction.

Nothing AOC said was about eating babies and no one wants to do such a thing.

You people are so out of control with your lies it's gotten way out of hand.

Stop lying.

Hmmmm. Something is fishy.
You think AOC staged it so she herself doesn't look that weird?
I have no idea, meaty. But to me that definitely looks staged. Just look at the t shirt.

It did to me too.

I don't want to believe that republicans would go so low but everything I've seen from those people for the last few decades shows that I should believe it because they keep going lower and lower.

These people have no morals or ethics. They don't care about the law or what's right.

All they care about is themselves and forcing their agenda on our nation against our will.

You losers certainly lost the high ground with Clinton then KavanaughThese people have no morals or ethics. They don't care about the law or what's right.

All they care about is themselves and forcing their agenda on our nation against our will.
You loser certainly lost the high ground with Clinton then Kavanaugh, and still lost the both games.

Don't presume to dictate morality and ethics. It screams of hypocrisy.

Idiot-gram ^^^

(f)ascism is trumpism and there is not doubt the author of this post which has no substance in relation to reality, and is too foolish for any person not brainwashed by the demagoguery of trump, is a demagogue himself, seeking the approval of other fools. He is also in fact a charlatan like his messiah, DJT

Man, the internet makes people brave....There is NO WAY you'd say that to anyones face.....

Of course I would, and I have. I am circumspect and don't do so with the two-faced totally brainwashed hypocrites - there it would be a total waste of my time.

You'll notice if you follow my posts, that some of those hypocrites receive a silent response to their foolishness. Something I use in real life too.

Then in RL all I can say is that you are someone I would avoid being around. Not because I disagree with you politically, rather because you sound like a negative person. Not a quality I wish to hang with.

I thought they we're larouche douches ...

Pro trump
Larouche who cares
It was still frigging epic when casting call aoc tweeted we had a women in crisis :auiqs.jpg:

That crazy person in the audience did and you see the reaction.

Nothing AOC said was about eating babies and no one wants to do such a thing.

That so-called crazy person in the audience was trolling the inhuman lunacy of the green new deal and echoing a sick-ass, leftist lunatic in Europe who suggested that very thing, you ignoramus. It was obvious to me from the jump that it was a trolling stunt to highlight just how stupid and sick leftists are, and the actual point flies right over your head as well.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/

LMAO.

You gotta love the reaction of all the lunatics in the room. They’re like, “well....weren’t not there quite yet....but we like where you’re going.”.

Forum List

Back