DIXIE

Aoc looks like a deer caught in the headlights

:10:

2qio7lh79fq31.jpg

Today's biggest issue isn't impeachment
But if this was a troll or was It just some crazY wench

NobodY knows

942x.jpg

If I hadn't seen it, I would have sworn that it was satire from the Onion or Babylon Bee.

The left should eat their own babies, why not?

Would like spare millions of innocent lives net.

WE NEED TO START EATING BABIES!!!

These kids are just getting weirder and weirder. Greta was a parody from a horror movie. This one was from a horror movie in a lunatic asylum. Video below:

WOMAN: We're not going to be here much longer, because of a climate crisis. We only have a few months left. I love that you support the Green [New] Deal, but it's not going to get rid of fossil fuel. It's not going to solve the problem fast enough.

A Swedish professor said we can eat dead people, but that's not fast enough. So I think your next campaign slogan needs to be this: We've got to start eating babies. We don't have enough time. There's too much CO2. All of you, you're a pollutant. Too much CO2! We have to start now. Please, you are so great. I am so happy you are really supporting the new green deal, but it's not enough. Even if we would bomb Russia, we still have too many people, too much pollution. So we have to get rid of the babies. That's a big problem, just stopping having babies. That's not enough. We need to eat the babies! This is very serious, please give a response.

Woman At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Townhall: "We've Got To Start Eating Babies" Due To Climate Crisis

WE NEED TO START EATING BABIES!!!

These kids are just getting weirder and weirder. Greta was a parody from a horror movie. This one was from a horror movie in a lunatic asylum. Video below:

WOMAN: We're not going to be here much longer, because of a climate crisis. We only have a few months left. I love that you support the Green [New] Deal, but it's not going to get rid of fossil fuel. It's not going to solve the problem fast enough.

A Swedish professor said we can eat dead people, but that's not fast enough. So I think your next campaign slogan needs to be this: We've got to start eating babies. We don't have enough time. There's too much CO2. All of you, you're a pollutant. Too much CO2! We have to start now. Please, you are so great. I am so happy you are really supporting the new green deal, but it's not enough. Even if we would bomb Russia, we still have too many people, too much pollution. So we have to get rid of the babies. That's a big problem, just stopping having babies. That's not enough. We need to eat the babies! This is very serious, please give a response.

Woman At Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Townhall: "We've Got To Start Eating Babies" Due To Climate Crisis

All the crazies sat there with blank faces. No one gasped, no one grimaced...they just sat there. But then, when you're already killing your own babies by the millions a year, and you've framed this as a "woman's right to choose"....I mean what's next really?

Donkey Face is concentrating on how to pay for the Boston University loans where he/she specialized in a failed acting career. How the fuck can Donkey Face actually respond without that creepy middle eastern douche who used to run her "presentation" telling her one liners to say like, "I take a plane instead of a train because that way I have more time with the racist fucks who voted for me!"

All the crazies sat there with blank faces. No one gasped, no one grimaced...they just sat there. But then, when you're already killing your own babies by the millions a year, and you've framed this as a "woman's right to choose"....I mean what's next really?

This woman was clearly disturbed, but no more disturbed than teh Right Wing Nutter who claims that God caused 9/11 because of abortion.

Forum List

Back