A note on Romney's arrogant and stupid remarks

A Note on Romney

LOL...bailing on Willard already...boy this is amusing.

Krystol was the one who wanted to get Chris Christie, Paul Ryan or some other knuckle dragger in there.

The ironic thing is that Romney bends over backwards to appeal to exactly his type of thought, and he's burned himself.

I'm sure, deep down, Romney would love to be the Moderate Massachusetts Republican he used to be... and not have to pander to the people he panders to.

Ironcially, by being the man Bill Krystol wants him to be, he's cemented his lose.

A Note on Romney

Krystol was the one who wanted to get Chris Christie, Paul Ryan or some other knuckle dragger in there.

The ironic thing is that Romney bends over backwards to appeal to exactly his type of thought, and he's burned himself.

I'm sure, deep down, Romney would love to be the Moderate Massachusetts Republican he used to be... and not have to pander to the people he panders to.

Ironcially, by being the man Bill Krystol wants him to be, he's cemented his lose.

Yup. Predictable result when a party is taken over by absolutist caricatures.

And it'll be just as amusing when it happens to the Dems.

What is it with these people?

A Note on Romney

What is it with these people?

I think it's a problem of only being limited to two parties and having a primary process that only the most hard-core participate in.

Further complicating is that gerrymandering means a lot of districts are untouchable to the oppossition party. So in Jesse Jackson's 2nd IL district, even though he's been in a mental hospital and implicated in the Blago Senate Seat Garage Sale controversy, he won the primary, so he's golden.

William Kristol? Who the fuck cares?

Right on schedule.

don't worry, as the rats flee the sinking ship, Rabbi will be screaming at all of them.

Oddly, it was a ship he didn't want to get on to start with. He supported Perry because he knew Romney was no damned good.

I'd be here saying, "I told you so."

Oh, wait, I am!

I don't think that anyone who is paying attention is buying any GOP love affair with Romney. Not for a minute.

Two seconds after the election is over you will not be able to find anyone willing to admit that they were a Romney supporter. It's the same way McCain is a RINO now and nobody apparently liked Bush.

I don't think that anyone who is paying attention is buying any GOP love affair with Romney. Not for a minute.

Two seconds after the election is over you will not be able to find anyone willing to admit that they were a Romney supporter. It's the same way McCain is a RINO now and nobody apparently liked Bush.

Victory has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.

If, not when. When you have a liberal or Democratic legislator bending over backwards and apologizing to a radio host for calling them an "entertainer", then you can play the "both sides do it" game.

If, not when. When you have a liberal or Democratic legislator bending over backwards and apologizing to a radio host for calling them an "entertainer", then you can play the "both sides do it" game.

Well, if that's the one and only unit of measurement, I'm sure you're right.

But it's not.

Well, if that's the one and only unit of measurement, I'm sure you're right.

But it's not.

No, it's not the only measure, but it's one in context of the thread. It's still and "if" not "when".

From the article:

Here's Barack Obama, on April 6, 2008, in San Francisco:

"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
A Note on Romney

Forum List

Back