A Note on Hypocrisy

I've followed politics closely for many years and was well-aware during the Bush years of the lockstep support he enjoyed among the vast, vast majority of conservatives during much of his presidency and especially his first term even when he enacted decidedly unconservative policies.
Anecdotal evidence.

Case closed.

Nah... you're not a partisan :rolleyes:

As for why we voted for Bush the 2nd time around... quite simple... between him and Kerry... It was obvious.. and I would vote for him again over the likes of Kerry... even if I did not and do not agree with all he stood for and all that he ended up doing... it was still better off in the big picture than what would have happened with Kerry... does that make me or others some huge Bush supporter?? Not in the least... but nice try, winger

What exactly do you propose I am a partisan of?

And if you don't agree with the Republican or the Democrat, that's the beauty of living in a country with multiple options representing an array of views. The only reason third-party candidates aren't more viable is because of people who insist on picking "the lesser of two evils" instead of the right person for the job they genuinely support. I didn't vote for Bush, Kerry, McCain, or Obama. Believe it or not, there are more than two choices.

I've followed politics closely for many years and was well-aware during the Bush years of the lockstep support he enjoyed among the vast, vast majority of conservatives during much of his presidency and especially his first term even when he enacted decidedly unconservative policies.
Anecdotal evidence.

Case closed.

Right, because you've provided so much of the substantial kind to refute the fact?

Forum List

Back