A Note Of Gratitude

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I appreciate the service,the sacrifice and support of our country, of all Veterans on this board, regardless of difference of opinion and national origin. As an old combat infantryman, I am more than grateful to the Redlegs for many reasons. And that includes you, Seal.

:clap2:

I appreciate the service,the sacrifice and support of our country, of all Veterans on this board, regardless of difference of opinion and national origin. As an old combat infantryman, I am more than grateful to the Redlegs for many reasons. And that includes you, Seal.

thanks. back at ya, top. ta tu an fear go maith.

when i raised my hand, i swear i thought combat arms meant 11. i was heart broken when they said 13.

Indeed, I am a Vietnam vet myself.

Great, Tinmore. I'll celebrate you tomorrow but come Monday you better be runnin'.

so today we have a board hudna...truce

while we honour the dead and those who served in ALL wars!

and on all sides...that's our view here...not just our own; the enemy dead also

here in limey land we all wear poppies hand made by vets

its armistice day in 1918 end of world war 1

is that the same for USA?

so are we goin to be nicer to each other today

BOARD HUDNA

anyone for soccer in the trenches??

Last edited:
LOL! Oh what fun we have on this board.

Great, Tinmore. I'll celebrate you tomorrow but come Monday you better be runnin'.

People who join the army have no morals. You go and shoot people you don't agree with.
The last righteous war was against Hitler, everything else after that was totally amoral. So be proud that you were in the biggest terrorist organization of all time, the US army.

OMG! I cannot believe that Ima of all people with her very fine brain could say such a thing. Ima dear, if not for war, our great nation the USA would be under British rule. If not for war, Hitler would have ruled the world. If not for war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And if not for war, Jordan would not be living at peace from the Palestinians.

You see Ima, there comes a point where when all else has failed to establish peace, only war can accomplish it.

People who join the army have no morals. You go and shoot people you don't agree with.
The last righteous war was against Hitler, everything else after that was totally amoral. So be proud that you were in the biggest terrorist organization of all time, the US army.

OMG! I cannot believe that Ima of all people with her very fine brain could say such a thing. Ima dear, if not for war, our great nation the USA would be under British rule. If not for war, Hitler would have ruled the world. If not for war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And if not for war, Jordan would not be living at peace from the Palestinians.

You see Ima, there comes a point where when all else has failed to establish peace, only war can accomplish it.

Like I said, anything AFTER WWII is totally bullshit. And WWII was righteous only because we were attacked, so to defend yourself is good. To attack, especially in Nam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, for no reason is amoral and anyone who served in those wars should be fucking embarrassed to not only have served in a terrorist venture, but TO HAVE LOST!!!!!!!!!

semper fidelis

when i raised my hand, i swear i thought combat arms meant 11. i was heart broken when they said 13.

Were you in a war?

Were you in a war?

He gets beat with a frying pan all the time, does that count?

Were you in a war?
Seal was in Viet Nam. That's where we inherited PTSD. However, I'm being treated.

I didn't shoot anybody, I fixed broken or malfunctioning anti-armor misslie systems so those bad people could die easier when they decided to fuck with the USof A.

Like I said, anything AFTER WWII is totally bullshit. And WWII was righteous only because we were attacked, so to defend yourself is good. To attack, especially in Nam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, for no reason is amoral and anyone who served in those wars should be fucking embarrassed to not only have served in a terrorist venture, but TO HAVE LOST!!!!!!!!!
KOREA IS DIFFERENT TO THE OTHERS, IGNORANT ONE

all korea would be north korea if the commie attack had succeeded

also kosovo, kuwait and the brits in sierra leone were justified; very few other wars are

but most of the rest I agree with you

however in nam and before that, folx were conscripted and had no choice

and cant you even forgive the dead, troll face??

Were you in a war?
Seal was in Viet Nam. That's where we inherited PTSD. However, I'm being treated.
you serious for once, hossy?

if so, condolences

is being here therapeutic??

happy armistice day especially to those who have actually been in a god damned war

KOREA IS DIFFERENT TO THE OTHERS, IGNORANT ONE

all korea would be north korea if the commie attack had succeeded

also kosovo, kuwait and the brits in sierra leone were justified; very few other wars are

but most of the rest I agree with you

however in nam and before that, folx were conscripted and had no choice

and cant you even forgive the dead, troll face??

Who gives a fuck about korea? No one, that's who.
In kosovo, we picked a side and kicked some ass, but really, it was pointless. The damage had already been done when the UN got involved.
kuwait? The American ambassador to Iraq practically INVITED Saddam Hussein to take kuwait. Then we kicked his ass. Pretty amoral stuff.

I'm sorry for the good folks that had to die in all these pointless wars, but these days, everyone enlists voluntarily, and you know the old saying: if you want Chinese food, go to a Chinese restaurant.

Afghanistan was in response to 9/11, so it was a defensive war.

Forum List

Back