A Note About Those Stupid Secession Petitions

The DEMs can claim Lincoln for all I care.. one of the most over-rated Presidents in history.. propped up because of the tragedy of the assassination...

He violated the constitution numerous times (kinda like Obamalama in that aspect)

name a president who didn't

i'll wait

I would say you start with Washington... and I doubt William Henry Harrison had much time to

I guess you can argue many/most/all did.... but hardly any as egregiously as Lincoln

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The DEMs can claim Lincoln for all I care.. one of the most over-rated Presidents in history.. propped up because of the tragedy of the assassination...

He violated the constitution numerous times (kinda like Obamalama in that aspect)

name a president who didn't

i'll wait

I would say you start with Washington... and I doubt William Henry Harrison had much time to

I guess you can argue many/most/all did.... but hardly any as egregiously as Lincoln

lol at w.h. harrison :thup:

"I have no illusions about this latest secession petition phenomenon. Nothing will directly come of this, and the people who are behind it are mostly people who would be singing "God Bless America" at the tops of their lungs had Mitt Romney been elected. On the other hand, it sure has a lot of people talking about secession, which shows that the idea of it remains an important part of the American political consciousness." Ryan McMaken

Forum List

Back