A Note About Those Stupid Secession Petitions

The best way to destroy the obamamerica is from within. Just as the leftists did. It can be done to them too. There is a method to the undermine that's more effective than an overt attack.

Those who have money and can get out will. They will take their business and industry with them. Those that are left must use what weapons that are available to them, those of subtrefuge and small sabotage.

More big conservative talk. Go for it especially the leaving part.

These petitions are a way to seek attention

If they truly want to do it, there is no need to put it in front of the White House... Actually, IMHO, it is an insult to the declaration of independence...

Oh.. and big talk there Zarius... But remember that conservatives are not racist by nature and I don't think your little soap box preaching behind a computer screen about 'no quarter' makes you any sort of man

Big talk......really coming from a teapublican? Ive got the radio on and the racist teapublicans are calling in talking BIG TALK about succession. Go ahead damn it! And by the way all conservatives are not racist but all racist are conservatives

We have a winner for stupid post of the month, and it's only the 13th of the month

And no, troll.. it is you with the big tough internet talk... go back in the basement and get the bong you hide under mommy's spare couch and take another hit

The conservatives are who freed the slaves! Try again.........

The conservatives fought for a states right to decide to be a slave or free state

It was Liberals who fought against the institution of slavery

Lincoln was a liberal

The best way to destroy the obamamerica is from within. Just as the leftists did. It can be done to them too. There is a method to the undermine that's more effective than an overt attack.

Those who have money and can get out will. They will take their business and industry with them. Those that are left must use what weapons that are available to them, those of subtrefuge and small sabotage.

That's what I do. Help businesses leave. Small businesses. There's a big market out there for small businesses that want out but need guidance. There are a lot of countries that give incentives for employers.

let em go...let them form there own army...their own currency etc......not as easy as dumbasses think
What makes you think you're going to get the military, the currency, and any of the real estate, sb?

You think we're holocaust victims you can gas and extract jewels from the hems of our skirts if we were "clever?"

You're not going to get the military, the currency, or any of the real estate. You're just going to get the debt part. ;)

Good luck paying off the bills.

Hmmmm, boy did I have a brain fart moment.
I posted a thread thinking there might actually be a thoughtful discussion on the subject.
No butthurt, just well, I shoulda left well enough alone.

Hmmmm, boy did I have a brain fart moment.
I posted a thread thinking there might actually be a thoughtful discussion on the subject.
No butthurt, just well, I shoulda left well enough alone.

I hate when that happens but forums are not always the best place to find thoughtful discussion. :badgrin: But when you do they can be fantastic.

I will add that I think there is an undercurrent mood foaming with severe discontent, anger and frustration in this country and there are people across the country who are seeking a form of revolution because they see no solution to the mess we are in without it. I suppose these secession cries are somewhat a part of that undercurrent. We can't fix it so lets destroy it and start over. Just a thought.

Has anybody commenting on this bothered to notice that these are online petitions, they have no legal standing whatsoever and are nothing more than mental masturbation for people with a Truthmatters/Thanatos IQ?

This secession thing didn't work 150 years ago when the states were in a far better position to pull it off and had several months to prepare before hostilities began.

I am an ardent secessionist, but not the way most people think of when they hear the term. I fully and truly believe in self determination for anybody and everybody, Quebec, Vermont, Gaza, Chechnya, Tibet. Texas. More power to them.

That said, ya gotta be realistic. There is no way the national government pats anybody on the back and wishes them luck. Hell, it takes an act of God to renounce citizenship these days. Further, state governments are peopled by politicians wedded to the notion of their place at the trough and all entertain notions of moving up to an office in D.C. someday. Ain't happening, and nobody in a position to make it happen is seriously going to suggest it.

Just sayin...

Will the wackos who composed these petitions, actually put them on the next state ballots? I hope they do.

Has anybody commenting on this bothered to notice that these are online petitions, they have no legal standing whatsoever and are nothing more than mental masturbation for people with a Truthmatters/Thanatos IQ?

This secession thing didn't work 150 years ago when the states were in a far better position to pull it off and had several months to prepare before hostilities began.

I am an ardent secessionist, but not the way most people think of when they hear the term. I fully and truly believe in self determination for anybody and everybody, Quebec, Vermont, Gaza, Chechnya, Tibet. Texas. More power to them.

That said, ya gotta be realistic. There is no way the national government pats anybody on the back and wishes them luck. Hell, it takes an act of God to renounce citizenship these days. Further, state governments are peopled by politicians wedded to the notion of their place at the trough and all entertain notions of moving up to an office in D.C. someday. Ain't happening, and nobody in a position to make it happen is seriously going to suggest it.

Just sayin...

Will the wackos who composed these petitions, actually put them on the next state ballots? I hope they do.

They'd never get enough signatures from actual, real, live, registered voters but, if they truly believe, I think they should go for it. They'd be soundly defeated, but that's how the ball bounces.

Just sayin...

They'd never get enough signatures from actual, real, live, registered voters but, if they truly believe, I think they should go for it. They'd be soundly defeated, but that's how the ball bounces.

Probably defeated by 100% of the vote because that's just how democrats roll now.

Probably defeated by 100% of the vote because that's just how democrats roll now.
picardFacePalm.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

That's what I do. Help businesses leave. Small businesses. There's a big market out there for small businesses that want out but need guidance. There are a lot of countries that give incentives for employers.

Good. Get the conservatives out of here.

The DEMs can claim Lincoln for all I care.. one of the most over-rated Presidents in history.. propped up because of the tragedy of the assassination...

He violated the constitution numerous times (kinda like Obamalama in that aspect)

Forum List

Back