A normal question on UHC

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
This is a simple thought experiment. The basic assumptions are fact.

If universal healthcare is passed, your taxes will go up 5% and the quality of healthcare for 300+ million Americans will go down. If UHC is not passed 35 million Americans will continue to go the emergency room when they get sick.

What is your vote and why? Please yes or no, why, and no BS.

I vote no on UHC because if it is passed the medical care available to retirees of the Armed Forces who use TRICARE and TRICARE for Life are going to have the cost for that care skyrocket and also certain services available under TRICARE will be discontinued.

This is a simple thought experiment. The basic assumptions are fact.

If universal healthcare is passed, your taxes will go up 5% and the quality of healthcare for 300+ million Americans will go down. If UHC is not passed 35 million Americans will continue to go the emergency room when they get sick.

What is your vote and why? Please yes or no, why, and no BS.

i believe taxes have to rise to pay for it....

i believe if they make all americans sign up for this....health care services have to go down ....if you suddenly have to take care of millions with no increase in doctors or facilities i don't see how that won't happen....

i believe millions won't sign up and they will still use the emergency room.....

so we will pay more in taxes....there will be a new line on your paystub to pay for this....same as the unemployment line...ss line...medicare line...etc....

bottom line ...i don't have faith in our politicains to create anything other than a buracracy to missmange this .....

anyone counting on social security to fund their retirment.....how is gm doing.....aig....amtrack.....the post office.....the energy department created in the 70's to get us off oil....department of education....

Forum List

Back