A noob boob

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
...not the brightest bulb.

GOP frosh: Where's my health care? - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com
A conservative Maryland physician elected to Congress on an anti-Obamacare platform surprised fellow freshmen at a Monday orientation session by demanding to know why his government-subsidized health care plan takes a month to kick in.

:eusa_eh: I've never worked anywhere my entire life where a health care policy kicked in immediately, nor did I expect it to.

“Harris then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap,” added the aide, who was struck by the similarity to Harris’s request and the public option he denounced as a gateway to socialized medicine.

Read more: GOP frosh: Where's my health care? - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Just another hypocrite from the right. He must have been backed by the same Tea Baggers who waved signs at the Town Halls stating "Hands off my Medicare"....

“Harris then asked if he could purchase insurance from the government to cover the gap,” added the aide, who was struck by the similarity to Harris’s request and the public option he denounced as a gateway to socialized medicine.

Read more: GOP frosh: Where's my health care? - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Just another hypocrite from the right. He must have been backed by the same Tea Baggers who waved signs at the Town Halls stating "Hands off my Medicare"....

It's hard to believe he's that poor that he didn't have his own private health insurance and could afford COBRA coverage before he was elected. Now he can't wait to get on the gubmit dole.

Forum List

Back