A Nobel Peace Prize for Julian Assange?

What do you think of Wachter's article?

• Wachter is nuts.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Wachter is right.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wachter is both right and wrong and I'll explain.

• The poll options don't fit what I think but I'll explain.

• Total voters
They do hold the keys to the care that the GOP put in the ditch. I am not proud at all of my party nationally, period. Buncha disgraceful halfwites, morons, and traitors. Your defense of all that clearly indicates that you are in their group. The GOP declared class warfare in 1980, and you whine now the opposition uses it in reprisal? You are a witless moron!
Jeb Eddy? Is that you? :lol:

Dance robodavetard. :lol:
Here's how this part of the thread has worked:

Jake arrogantly dismisses anyone who doesn't toe the lefty line.

Conservatives make fun of him for being an arrogant leftist.

Jake says, "Ummm...yeah, I meant to do that!" and pretends he's calling the tune. :lol:

Au contraire, I've currently got an A in my Logic class.
Okay, so explain how I was wrong for not denying something that's true. :lol:

You said "That the left is indeed supportive of violence." Which would make it seem as if only the left supports violence, and yet that's obviously ridiculous. Maybe wrong was the incorrect word, however. Lying by omission seems to be more apt.
Like I said...you're really not very good at logic.

Meanwhile, you've utterly failed to chastise Sallow for the same thing you accuse me of doing...with the sole difference being he actually did it, where I did not.

Why is it that USMB "independents" all seem to side with the left? :lol:

Okay, so explain how I was wrong for not denying something that's true. :lol:

You said "That the left is indeed supportive of violence." Which would make it seem as if only the left supports violence, and yet that's obviously ridiculous. Maybe wrong was the incorrect word, however. Lying by omission seems to be more apt.

Meanwhile, you've utterly failed to chastise Sallow for the same thing you accuse me of doing...with the sole difference being he actually did it, where I did not.

I can only correct what I see, and can't be everywhere. I saw you do it, and didn't see Sallow.

As for always siding with the left, I suggest you look at this thread where Sallow and I disagree with one another quite a bit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lth-is-not-protected-by-the-constitution.html

Jake says, "Ummm...yeah, I meant to do that!" and pretends he's calling the tune. :lol:

Jake dismisses one side hypocrisy. Only a few wingnut reactionaries trying to pretend they are responsible conservatives are unhappy with me. Their reaction merely proves I am on the right track.

Yes, you are a robotard and a hypocrite believing America is served by your unAmerican values.

Don't like it? Change for the better, man.

I can only correct what I see, and can't be everywhere. I saw you do it, and didn't see Sallow.
Uh huh. :cool: You did see me explain his position, though, and you failed to criticize it.
As for always siding with the left, I suggest you look at this thread where Sallow and I disagree with one another quite a bit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...lth-is-not-protected-by-the-constitution.html
I've only been over the first page of that thread. The lefty sense of entitlement to that which they didn't earn is disgusting.

Uh huh. :cool: You did see me explain his position, though, and you failed to criticize it.

I've only been over the first page of that thread. The lefty sense of entitlement to that which they didn't earn is disgusting.

I wouldn't criticize somebody over somebody else's characterization of what they said.

Then you see that I don't always side with the "left."

Jake dismisses one side hypocrisy.
And you participate in the other side's. :lol:
Only a few wingnut reactionaries trying to pretend they are responsible conservatives are unhappy with me. Their reaction merely proves I am on the right track.

Yes, you are a robotard and a hypocrite believing America is served by your unAmerican values.

Don't like it? Change for the better, man.
:lol: Kid, you're a far-left liberal. You're not fooling anyone.

I wouldn't criticize somebody over somebody else's characterization of what they said.

But you didn't go back to see what he said? If what you think I was doing was so awful... :lol:

But you didn't go back to see what he said? If what you think I was doing was so awful... :lol:

Nope, I sure didn't.

The readers know that you are have trouble with reality, daveman, and I can leave it at that.

A flat statement of fact, daveman. What topic have you ever demonstrated that you were correct?

Forum List

Back