A Nobel Peace Prize for Julian Assange?

What do you think of Wachter's article?

• Wachter is nuts.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Wachter is right.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wachter is both right and wrong and I'll explain.

• The poll options don't fit what I think but I'll explain.

• Total voters
Encouragement of anarchy.

Best way to bring a society down is from within. Communists and progressives understand what makes a society vital so they work on a target country by infiltration using the youth of that country to destroy it from within.

It began when we started doubting our leaders. Eventually we'll doubt everything.

They divide us to the point where we now have a President that would sooner negotiate with Communists then Republicans.

All they need to do is ruin the economy and within months American society will be destroyed to the cheers of millions of these young Americans this agenda has created.
I don't know if it's so malevolent. I think Hanlon's Razor applies: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

It's not pure stupidity. A great deal of it has to do with gullibility. All a despot has to do is wrap his arms around one of these progressives causes and they have a friend for life. The progressives will look the other way and claim it never happened when the shit blows up in their faces. They'll fight tooth and nail anyone who dares to stop their favorite benefactor even though their agendas are in complete opposition. It's how they can support Conservative Islamic-fundamentalists and hate Conservative Christians at the same time. At least the suicide bomber wants to save the planet. Those Rat-bastard Republicans are just evil racists who want to poison babies.....or at least the ones the progressives will let live long enough to be born into this world.
:clap2:

daveman and mudwhistle are in perfect projection of their inner insecurities.

Both sides do what mudwhistle castigates only the left for. This is called hypocrisy, and hypocrites have no honor. The mudwhistles and davemans are every bit as dangerous as those they attack, because these two lunkheads will endorse violence on their side's behalf. Hypocrites.

daveman and mudwhistle are in perfect projection of their inner insecurities.

Both sides do what mudwhistle castigates only the left for. This is called hypocrisy, and hypocrites have no honor. The mudwhistles and davemans are every bit as dangerous as those they attack, because these two lunkheads will endorse violence on their side's behalf. Hypocrites.
Once again, Jake leaps to the defense of all things left -- just what every other "moderate Republican" does. :lol:

You are not any type of Republican, daveman. A true Republican calls both the bad and the good. A true reactionary hack only calls the bad, and there is none, tries to make the good into bad.

You are what you are, daveman: a failure in character.

So do fascists, corporatists, and totalitarian/authoritarian evil folks from the right.

Mudwhistle writes Obama would "sooner negotiate with Communists then Republicans". I knew he was screwy in his politics. Now I know he is absolutely stupid in his politics. He is a disgrace to Americanism; he is at bigreb's level.

Are you talking about Obama or me???

I sense a strong case for projection-syndrome if you're speaking of me.

One only has to take his own words to indict him. Speaking of us as "Hostage-takers", calling us "The Enemy...that needs to be punished".

STFU asshole.

Mud, I taught you last year how you projected your insecurities and fears on others. The 'hostage takers' are the far right is this case. The far right GOP leadership does need to be punished. That you equate that, dear mudimbecile, with violence is the epitome of stupidity.

You couldn't teach me how to do anything other then avoid the obvious.

There is no Hostage Takers here. The left wants to frame this like the right is to blame for allowing this issue to fester for ten fucken years......when in fact they are the ones responsible. They are the ones that put the 10 yr time frame on this legislation. They've been talking about this for years and now it's about to expire and they don't want to be blamed for raising all of our taxes.

This is their baby now. After all...they are in the majority. They hold the keys to the car and they are the ones responsible for getting it out of the ditch.....and they are the ones trying to use class-warfare instead of doing what everyone admits is the best thing to get this economy going again. Even Obama admits it.....unless you think he's a GD liar.

Last edited:
You are not any type of Republican, daveman. A true Republican calls both the bad and the good. A true reactionary hack only calls the bad, and there is none, tries to make the good into bad.

You are what you are, daveman: a failure in character.
You're projecting again, boy. :lol:

Meanwhile, keep stamping your feet and insisting you're a Republican. No, really, one more tantrum and I'll be convinced. :lol:

They do hold the keys to the care that the GOP put in the ditch. I am not proud at all of my party nationally, period. Buncha disgraceful halfwites, morons, and traitors. Your defense of all that clearly indicates that you are in their group. The GOP declared class warfare in 1980, and you whine now the opposition uses it in reprisal? You are a witless moron!

They do hold the keys to the care that the GOP put in the ditch. I am not proud at all of my party nationally, period. Buncha disgraceful halfwites, morons, and traitors. Your defense of all that clearly indicates that you are in their group. The GOP declared class warfare in 1980, and you whine now the opposition uses it in reprisal? You are a witless moron!
Jeb Eddy? Is that you? :lol:

Jeb Eddy? Is that you? :lol:

Dance robodavetard. :lol:

You're really not very good at logic, are you?

Au contraire, I've currently got an A in my Logic class.
Okay, so explain how I was wrong for not denying something that's true. :lol:

You said "That the left is indeed supportive of violence." Which would make it seem as if only the left supports violence, and yet that's obviously ridiculous. Maybe wrong was the incorrect word, however. Lying by omission seems to be more apt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back