A Nice Evening

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Today was one of those, 'get things done' days. Laundry, linen closets, etc. Around 6, I decided to check in here and see what was 'up.' In the midst of going back and forth on a not so important topic, my son comes in and says, "Let's go out for dinner, my treat.' So away we go with Grandpa. That's a nice Saturday night. ;)

LOL - yep!

And I just realised I wrote "unexpected surprise.." I think I now qualify for Moronoxy of the Week :rofl:

I meant something like, "unexpected pleasure" but sometimes my dumb bone just runs amok :shock: :redface:

move to a place that doesn't have broadband and only dial up, you can nip that internet addiction problem real quick! i know. :(

Bite your tongue, I mean fingers! Dial up? I don't have enough time left. :rofl: :rofl:

Today was one of those, 'get things done' days. Laundry, linen closets, etc. Around 6, I decided to check in here and see what was 'up.' In the midst of going back and forth on a not so important topic, my son comes in and says, "Let's go out for dinner, my treat.' So away we go with Grandpa. That's a nice Saturday night. ;)

The simple pleasures in life are the best

Forum List

Back