A Newbie

Ack!! Ack!! Palin? oh noes!!!

Well...I will avoid that subject and that should solve the prob. lol
Are you a friend of Barb? If so...welcome again!! And I am glad to see you have more posts and didn't just disappear! :)

Palin??......mums the word. lol I just met Barb here. Didn't know her before, Gracie.
Wish I would have been able to come earlier, but will be spending quite a bit of time here, after things settle down. Thanks again for the welcome. :)

Hi Everyone! :) Terrific forums and looking forward to getting to know
members here. Thanks for having me. :)

Welcome, what is it with the catatars? They're everywhere like this guy used to be.

th

What a refreshing, sweet and humble Introduction. Thank you, Starlight. I hope you find our site to be what you seek. You sound terrific. :)

sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

What a refreshing, sweet and humble Introduction. Thank you, Starlight. I hope you find our site to be what you seek. You sound terrific. :)

sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

Hi AquaAthena, and thanks so much for the Very Sweet Welcome, and the site has exceeded my expectations, with the friendliness that I have been shown. Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

Welcome, what is it with the catatars? They're everywhere like this guy used to be.

th

Thanks for the welcome, Derf. Since I'm new, I didn't realize there were alot of catatars. Would a dogatar work better? lol

Most of us guys prefer Aquatars around these parts.

Its really good to meet you. Thanks.

Forum List

Back