A new twist on Obama's "Dreamers".....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Top Immigration Officials Describe Border Chaos Resulting From Admin's Amnesty Policy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb2_3R6oHSQ]Top Immigration Officials Describe Border Chaos Resulting From Admin's Amnesty Policy - YouTube[/ame]

These are UNION leaders.. Obama's compatriots! Obama's source of revenue!

Why are they then SO upset about Obama's administration's position regarding "Dreamers"?
I mean after all an illegal alien suspect originally arrested for assault on a family member and then on a federal agent WAS LET go because .. he was Dreamer status qualified, i.e. he had nothing to prove he was or wasn't an illegal EVEN though the family wanted him arrested!

And when you hear these UNION leaders complain that Napolitano NEVER asked the people on the front lines i.e. the borders IF they thought the borders were safe..she tells us
There is a perception that the border is worse now than it ever has been," Napolitano said at the Bridge of The Americas border crossing in El Paso, Texas, the Associated Press reports. "That is wrong. The border is better now than it ever has been."

She never asked these guys!

Forum List

Back