A New Trend: Kindergartners Not Potty-Trained

Here's a mom asking a question about a family member. Nothing seems to be wrong, kid is just not potty trained, and mom seems to think the folks at school will change his diaper.

This is what I see as well. Parents seemed to be lulled into "he'll do it when he's ready".

My nephew will start kindergarten w/ my odd this August, but he isnt potty trained at all. My sister seems to think he can still go to school. I am positive he cant. No teacher is going to change his diaper. Anyone been through this? If hes not trained by August, he has to wait until the following year, correct?

Sorry it is probably obvious. I just dont understand why she refuses to train him.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a60857770/kindergarten_and_still_in_diapers..

That is a drama filled joint. That's not evidence.

Here's a mom asking a question about a family member. Nothing seems to be wrong, kid is just not potty trained, and mom seems to think the folks at school will change his diaper.

This is what I see as well. Parents seemed to be lulled into "he'll do it when he's ready".

My nephew will start kindergarten w/ my odd this August, but he isnt potty trained at all. My sister seems to think he can still go to school. I am positive he cant. No teacher is going to change his diaper. Anyone been through this? If hes not trained by August, he has to wait until the following year, correct?

Sorry it is probably obvious. I just dont understand why she refuses to train him.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a60857770/kindergarten_and_still_in_diapers..

I have plenty of other evidence throughout the thread, which together with the anecdotal, proves that it happens not ONLY in cases of abuse, but just as outliers. This would seem to make sense when the AVERAGE age of toilet training in the US hovers right around age three, you're going to have outliers that are pushing five. Doesn't mean there's not abuse and regression too.

I have plenty of other evidence throughout the thread, which together with the anecdotal, proves that it happens not ONLY in cases of abuse, but just as outliers. This would seem to make sense when the AVERAGE age of toilet training in the US hovers right around age three, you're going to have outliers that are pushing five. Doesn't mean there's not abuse and regression too.

The point is that there aren't this large group of lazy folks intentionally, willfully neglectfully parenting practices.

Sue, we have been talking about crap for 3 days. I think I am going to have to move on. Have a great day.

This trend is not a surprise. If you want to control a nation, control their toilet paper supply. But if you want to control a nation even more, then control their diaper supply. The currently prevailing Democrat long term prediction for the future of America is that people will not react when their student loans make them homeless. But when it cuts off their diaper budget, the democrats will pocket them all.

I let my kids run naked and let nature take its course....

looking at your signature there.....why is it it doesn't surprise me...:SMILEW~130:
When you read each book by its cover that is what you get.(actually it is a line from the Simpsons.) I made sure to potty train mine quickly to stop buying diapers.

wow!o_O

not many people would have been able to do that! oh well, it takes all kinds!

I let my kids run naked and let nature take its course....

looking at your signature there.....why is it it doesn't surprise me...:SMILEW~130:
When you read each book by its cover that is what you get.(actually it is a line from the Simpsons.) I made sure to potty train mine quickly to stop buying diapers.

wow!o_O

not many people would have been able to do that! oh well, it takes all kinds!
I also put them on finger foods at six months to stop buying formula and baby foods.

Forum List

Back