A new Senate bill would fundamentally change the internet as we know it

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
On Wednesday, Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) introduced controversial legislation that would amend Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (CDA). Known as the Ending Support for Internet Censorship Act, it has caused bipartisan backlash on how it would affect tech companies, content creators, and everyday users.
Josh Hawley's Senate Censorship Bill Could Break the Internet | Digital Trends

USMB must be already preparing for this bill before it comes into affect. They has deleted many of my posts and threads that I had replied to, without any notices that they removed my posts. Like this post was transferred from current news to the Conspiracy Theory section. I put out post that isn't even fit to be in the Conspiracy Theory section.

Billionaires are prepping for the apocalypse. Do they know something? - BBC Three

But I can't understand why these were deleted without my knowledge, and I was shut down from the site for a while?

2 orbs spotted in Kansas City sky prompt numerous calls to KMBC
2 orbs spotted in Kansas City sky prompt numerous calls to KMBC

Harvard Scientists Moving Ahead on Plans for Atmospheric Geoengineering Experiments
The climate researchers intend to launch a high-altitude balloon that would spray a small quantity of reflective particles into the stratosphere.
Harvard scientists are gearing up for some of the first outdoor geoengineering experiments

Elite campground Bohemian Grove draws scrutiny from local officials over no-women policy

And I can see why they removed this one. It is because I had stated with it that it doesn't says anything about SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE in the constitution, but that phrase originated from a letter that Thomas Jefferson had wrote.. It is because the satanic worshipers doesn't want the public to know that.

Maryland Peace Cross Can Stand, Supreme Court Says

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/alaska/articles/2019-06-20/satanic-temple-invocation-causes-walkout-at-alaska-meeting

Forum List

Back