A new season of "Alaskan Bush People"? give me a break

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
You have full grown (semi-retarded?) siblings still living with daddy and mommy in a series of really bad lifestyle choices What's the point? They were arrested for collecting Alaskan welfare while living out of state. The mother is so frail that she needs to be in a nursing home and they are still trying to scrape out a hardscrabble living in the woods. I hope the series is faked and they really live in a motel but I don't know.

You have full grown (semi-retarded?) siblings still living with daddy and mommy in a series of really bad lifestyle choices What's the point? They were arrested for collecting Alaskan welfare while living out of state. The mother is so frail that she needs to be in a nursing home and they are still trying to scrape out a hardscrabble living in the woods. I hope the series is faked and they really live in a motel but I don't know.

It's a problem within society that needs to be solved. The current political system doesn't seem able to deal with anything, let alone this.

It's a problem within society that needs to be solved. The current political system doesn't seem able to deal with anything, let alone this.
What?
Deal with what?

It's a problem within society that needs to be solved. The current political system doesn't seem able to deal with anything, let alone this.[/Q
The political system seemed to have done it's job. What more would you suggest?

The political system seemed to have done it's job. What more would you suggest?
[/QUOTE]

The political system has done it's job FOR WHOM?

I stopped watching it when I saw that all they do is kill animals and cut down huge trees....nature is beautiful there....

I can't stomach that.

The rest of their personal problems I don't care so much!:dunno:

Just to add...in my opinion Alaska is one of the most beautiful places on earth! :2up:

I looked up the Washington State hunting regs and it seems that the older girl was hunting turkeys legally during the spring season. She seems to like smearing mud on her face and arms even though cammo would be better but that's her little drama. One thing the Washington State fish and game regulations tell you is to never stalk turkeys. In other words you need to sit and call them in. The reason is that most shooting accidents happen when one hunter legitimately calls in a "turkey" but the turkey turns out to be a camouflaged hunter and gets a dose of #9 bird shot. The babe "successfully" tracked and shot a turkey on the last day o the season which is pretty far fetched.

Forum List

Back