A new puppy

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
I am going to adopt a new puppy. My last surviving buddie, is old. :( Although at this point he is healthy and full of energy. I do want to make his last years as fun and full of joy as possible. For he has brought me years of friendship and smiles. I simply adore my boy.

I thought I may get one of the same breed, because they are perfect for my lifestyle, and my buddie could teach him to be a lot like him :eusa_angel:

I do not think I could live without a dog in my home. I bred my little buddie into my life, I watched him as he came into the world, he was the shyest, sweetest, and most beautiful of the litter. He also protects me.

Gosh I love him!

They break your heart when they leave us. It is like losing a child, I never thought I would be that upset but I was and it still hurts after 6 months. A new puppy will help a little. Male dog? I see the name ZAPPY.

Good luck finding the perfect puppy, friendo. You'll know 'em when you see 'em.

Good luck finding the perfect puppy, friendo. You'll know 'em when you see 'em.

Thank you so much. I am sure I will know when I see the right one

Here is my boy

mylittlebuddy.jpg

They break your heart when they leave us. It is like losing a child, I never thought I would be that upset but I was and it still hurts after 6 months. A new puppy will help a little. Male dog? I see the name ZAPPY.

What a great name

Forum List

Back