A New Moderate

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Just saying hi. I am a big fan of political satire, especially in Flash cartoons. I don't like morons who are so strictly indoctrinated into one side or the other in politics, so enjoy making them look the fools. Just looking for a place with better web code than Yahoo, which is really poorly written and is now locking up more than any others.

My god, the lying pagan and the wiccan freak are gonna be buddies.

Excuse me while I barf.

Just saying hi. I am a big fan of political satire, especially in Flash cartoons. I don't like morons who are so strictly indoctrinated into one side or the other in politics, so enjoy making them look the fools. Just looking for a place with better web code than Yahoo, which is really poorly written and is now locking up more than any others.

Welcome aboard KK. I hope to see to frolicking in my sandbox, kitty turds are welcome!

I haven't run into many people on political message boards that claim to be the frothing at the mouth extremists they are. Everyone's a moderate.

Or so it is claimed.

A true moderate simply does not blindly follow one group or another, we make our own way, and have our own beliefs. Many of my political arguments will side with liberals, but for very different reasons than they have. to give you a sampling:

1. I agree with conservatives on war, but merely because it will thin out our overpopulated country.

2. Pollution is bad, but only because there are too many people making it. It's existance is not the problem.

3. Environmentalism is actually bad for the country and does nothing to help.

4. Taking the rights of one to save another is wrong. Let them live with their decision and not force the laws or ourselves to take that responsibility.

5. Religion has it's place, just not in politics. Neither candidate has shown they are capable of separating the two and thus neither is qualified.

Just a play on words, Kit.

Are you old enough to know what a CESSpool is?

It is the pool of cess that used to sit over people's outhouses before indoor plumbing.

Just a play on words, Kit.

Are you old enough to know what a CESSpool is?

It is the pool of cess that used to sit over people's outhouses before indoor plumbing.

Or as we in Indiana like to call it, Kentucky. :lol:

A true moderate simply does not blindly follow one group or another, we make our own way, and have our own beliefs.

Good luck making that fly. Being a moderate myself, I've been pigeonholed as a neocon here because I refuse to kiss the ground Obama walks on. So if you lean liberal, most likely the conservatives will just throw you aside with the rest of the left wing.

Good luck making that fly. Being a moderate myself, I've been pigeonholed as a neocon here because I refuse to kiss the ground Obama walks on. So if you lean liberal, most likely the conservatives will just throw you aside with the rest of the left wing.

*smirk* I always get accused of being one by the other. Extreme lefts and rights don't like me much because I will post facts from both sides of an argument, especially if one side seems skewed by morons like Rush or Gore, or others. I don't like blind followers of any type.

Forum List

Back