A New Member Join Here

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hello everybody,

This is a very nice community and there are a lot of discussions are made which are not only interesting,but also very informative. Well, about myself my name is Lucy James. A newbie, Here I can get updates on various topics all around the world. I want to share and gain knowledge as well as experience among various people here. I am excited to take part in all topics. Hope I can enjoy my stay and all will cooperate with me.

Thanks and regards,
Lucy James :clap2:

That's highly unlikely but I'm glad to welcome you here. Have fun mostly..

There are indeed some great members on this board but alas there are some not so great, they are generally nose picking liberals..just sayin..:wink_2:

Last edited:
Welcome!!
Just don't expect a whole lot of cooperation...from some people here anyway :)
But have fun!!

Hello everybody,

This is a very nice community and there are a lot of discussions are made which are not only interesting,but also very informative. Well, about myself my name is Lucy James. A newbie, Here I can get updates on various topics all around the world. I want to share and gain knowledge as well as experience among various people here. I am excited to take part in all topics. Hope I can enjoy my stay and all will cooperate with me.

Thanks and regards,
Lucy James :clap2:

hi lucy james.

It's like....you knew I was talking about you. :thup:

I was just trying to motivate discussion Bob..(newbie's like that) I'm nice like that...:eusa_angel:

Where as demotivating discussion is your specialty...like Don Rickles, without the humor..

Thank goodness most people people on the board don't think like you.

I'll say Yes and No, just to confuse You and not hurt your "feelings"...:D

btw..Do you think Lucy will ever post here again now that she's met You?...:lol:

Forum List

Back