A new man from germany is here

Aryan

Rookie
Nov 5, 2009
Hello guys

I am from germany. I have two reasons to registrate me here. At first I am very interest myself in politics and the second reason is, that I want to improve my english skills. So I thougt it is a great idea to become a active member on an anglophone (english spoken?) board. Please show me of my mistakes, so that I can learn by them.

Thank you and Regards
Aryan

Hello Aryan .. Welcome to the great board of it's kind .. :)

You've chosen a great board to extinguish the fire of passion of Political issues and ultimately you'll trim your knowledge to learn more and more English .. I'm also the same as you :)

Get involved and make yourself blinking :) (I meant keep positing :) )

See ya !

Hi Aryan

Welcome to USMB!

Firstly, no one says 'registrate'. Say, "two reasons to register".

Also, no one uses the word 'anglophone', just say 'American' or 'English language'.

Having said that your English is probably much better than my German!

I hope you enjoy your experience here, you may need to remind people occasionally that English is not your first language.

i would consider a change of id...too....aryan here denotes a member of the white race who hates other races ..blah blah blah....but just a heads up....

welcome and enjoy

Thank you California Girl for your help and to all others for their welcome!:razz:

Note: I have made a signature, so everyone can see that Englich is not my first language and that I want to improve my skills.:cool:

Yeah, good .. Please also concentrate on the spellings of the words .. If you're using FireFox you may use the feature where FireFox comes with checking spellings errors and also gives you multiple alternative words similiar to what you're typing .. :)

Happy posting !

Ive read your posts, I bet you like wearing pink,skin tight lederhosen and have your ass slapped:eusa_angel:

Hello guys

I am from germany. I have two reasons to registrate me here. At first I am very interest myself in politics and the second reason is, that I want to improve my english skills. So I thougt it is a great idea to become a active member on an anglophone (english spoken?) board. Please show me of my mistakes, so that I can learn by them.

Thank you and Regards
Aryan

Welcome to the Boards and your English is pretty good. I wouldn't worry about your English here for many who's English is their first language make many mistakes and I'm one of them.

We all wear a decoder ring here *wink*

Hello guys

Thank you and Regards
Aryan

Welcome Aryan, I am new here also. hoping to have great time here with comments and discussions.

i would consider a change of id...too....aryan here denotes a member of the white race who hates other races ..blah blah blah....but just a heads up....

welcome and enjoy
read his post's mate
Read his posts, mate.

You see, Aryan, around here, the blind lead the blind and all learn something. What you learn may not be to your liking, but you will have learned something.

Rest assured that some criticisms of your English and views should be considered constructive and not intended to humiliate. I believe a Thesaurus will aid you more than will a dictionary.

Welcome.

Hello guys

Thank you and Regards
Aryan

Welcome to the Boards and your English is pretty good. I wouldn't worry about your English here for many who's English is their first language make many mistakes and I'm one of them.

We all wear a decoder ring here *wink*

Can't make this shit up, I swear!!!

lol3.gif

Forum List

Back