A new Housing Nightmare

this has been a problem for several years now most of the drywall was imported from 2004 to 2008...seems again obama is being blamed for problems brought to us by bush... but ignore that fact and continue the rant against obama....this situation was obvious before bush left office too....

but is it the insurance companies place to pay....since it was a buldier issue and what about home inspections....

and why sgt do you suddenly hold obama for this...why not the agenies that oversee this that did nothing under bush....remember the chinese killed our pets then tryed to kill our infants under bush and yet what was said? anyone trusting the chinese after the forumula thing is willing to risk it all for cheaper prices.

can i build a cheap sub par house then expect my ho's insurance to make it up...??? is that what you are advocating sgt...or do you just wanna throw shit at obama?

this has been a problem for several years now most of the drywall was imported from 2004 to 2008...seems again obama is being blamed for problems brought to us by bush... but ignore that fact and continue the rant against obama....this situation was obvious before bush left office too....

Umm Congress has been controlled by the Democrats since Jan 2007. Exactly WHEN does that sink in to you liberal DUMB ASSES HEADS. Congress has done nothing about it and it was not known about before 2006 or they would have stopped BUYING the shit.

And no blaming Bush does not somehow absolve Obama of the same blame for a failure to do anything himself. You see you DUMB FUCK, Bush is not President any more. Bush has no authority and no power to do anything about the situation anymore. That he failed to do anything while President has ZERO to do with Obama doing anything about it either. So take your BOOOSH did it game and play it on some retard dumb enough to buy it, you know, another dumb ass liberal to brain dead to think or reason.

But hey thanks for proving once again you are one of the Board IDIOTS.

BOOOOSH did it.

can i build a cheap sub par house then expect my ho's insurance to make it up...??? is that what you are advocating sgt...or do you just wanna throw shit at obama?

FUCKING RETARD. China is the Manufacturer, everything made in China is sanctioned by the Government. The Congress and the President have to address the issue to the CHINESE Government and make it be backed by force of some kind.

Your brains drain out from being dropped one to many times by your babysitter?

okay your name calling does not negate that this is not an insurance problem.....you dont address that...nor do you address the fact that this has been going on for some time. what in the hell does congress have to do with it...you brought up congress, not i?

and you prove my point by digressing into name calling once you are called on the merits of your arguement...but hey rant on.

okay your name calling does not negate that this is not an insurance problem.....you dont address that...nor do you address the fact that this has been going on for some time. what in the hell does congress have to do with it...you brought up congress, not i?

and you prove my point by digressing into name calling once you are called on the merits of your arguement...but hey rant on.

You may want to actually READ my responses you dumb ass. But then why would I expect you to actually engage your brain THIS time?

btw if you have this drywall...rip it out...even if you cant afford to replace it right now...use safety gear esp for breathing but get this out of your home...

you are a funny little man. why the name calling....i have not called you any names now have i?

He's a Christian? And Christians are full of hate and curse like sailors in the name of Christ all the time...especially on this board....Ret Sgt is the perfect example of a follower of Christ...in this day and age.... :eek:

Might as well get that gripe out of the way....

never mind, just thinking out loud!:(

Good Morning Bones!

you are a funny little man. why the name calling....i have not called you any names now have i?

He's a Christian? And Christians are full of hate and curse like sailors in the name of Christ all the time...especially on this board....Ret Sgt is the perfect example of a follower of Christ...in this day and age.... :eek:

Might as well get that gripe out of the way....

never mind, just thinking out loud!:(

Good Morning Bones!

Ohh look, another of the board dumb fucking bimbos has posted. Between the two of you and Ravi you three might have 4 brain cells.

Insurers dropping Chinese drywall policies - Yahoo! News

Who wants to bet even Obama won't make any demands from the Chinese over this?

Blame Obama.. Sure.. Typical lapse in logic there..

1) How is this something that would need to be brought up to China anyways, when it is the insurance companies who are choosing to drop the policies? The insurance companies are supposed to be acting in good faith for their insured members.. They are looking for a massive lawsuit with plenty of punitive damages if they drop these people's coverage..

2) The people could also sue the builders.. who, in turn, could seek damages from the manufacturers of the chinese drywall. I don't even see how this could be an insurance issue, with the exception of chinese drywall that was installed under an insurance claim, like if the insurance companies somehow required that the insured people use certain companies to do their repairs (which really doesn't happen anyways)

Welcome to Gunny's fantasyland.. :lol:

but is it the insurance companies place to pay....since it was a buldier issue and what about home inspections....

and why sgt do you suddenly hold obama for this...why not the agenies that oversee this that did nothing under bush....remember the chinese killed our pets then tryed to kill our infants under bush and yet what was said? anyone trusting the chinese after the forumula thing is willing to risk it all for cheaper prices.

No, I don't blame the insurance companies at all. Whoever approved it for import, and/or use is who's to be held accountable.

I sure as fuck don't blame any president.

Forum List

Back