A new EvilAssaultWeapon(tm) hits the streets

Yes, because it should never be allowed except in the hands of the Military--- no, not even the police.

Yep. A bolt action rifle with a 5 round internal magazine is waaaay too much firepower for a civilian.

Only military and LE (like that dumbfuck from the DEA who Glocked himself in the foot while lecturing 4th graders on gun safety) should have access to that type of weaponry.

It's a $99 Mosin Nagant with some type of aftermarket kit to make it look like a black rifle. This is what scares Doniston - it looks mean.
It mke a bit. but they are not a necessary peice of peacefu7 equipment. not in the civilized parts of the world.

It mke a bit. but they are not a necessary peice of peacefu7 equipment. not in the civilized parts of the world.

one might say that it is guns that allow us this civility and peace in the first place. Not that "peaceful" is the prerequisite for owning any other piece of property here in the US. Dude, for real.. let us have our guns and you'll never have to worry about an invasion of any sort in the US. Banning guns wont erase all the bad things that happen in life. People still get murdered in Japan and England.

It does if those firearms fall under the defitions of "arms" as the term is used in the 2nd.
As far as -that- goes, see my blog...

All amendments of the constitution have exceptions. Example you can't yell fire in a crowded building! I think this falls within one of the exceptions to not be protected by the 2nd amendment.

That said, where can I get one? :badgrin:

one might say that it is guns that allow us this civility and peace in the first place. Not that "peaceful" is the prerequisite for owning any other piece of property here in the US. Dude, for real.. let us have our guns and you'll never have to worry about an invasion of any sort in the US. Banning guns wont erase all the bad things that happen in life. People still get murdered in Japan and England.
No one said anything about banning "ALL" guns

Is that what you call it when you've been duped?

Admit it: You based your position that only the military should have that gun on nothing other than what the gun looked like. Right?
Is that what you got out if thus conversation? No wonder you keep the opinions you have I'm not about to admit something that isn't true. You have jumped to a rediculous conclusion. but at least your two pictures and the captions bmake sense You were trying to dupe someone.

Now a question: When in this thread did I EVER mention those two pictures? I didn't, so how was I duped?? The other pictures were the only ones I commented upon.---Check it out, and then admit that YOU are the idiot.

Is that what you got out if thus conversation?
Well, lets see:

-You state gun A should be banned.
-You state gun B should not be banned.
-Gun A and gun B differ only in the way they look.

What other conclusion is there, other than you support banning guns based on what they look like?

But at least your two pictures and the captions bmake sense You were trying to dupe someone.
And it worked.
And, to be fair, it wasnt intended to dupe anyone, it was to expose the usual ignorance of those that want to ban guns, especially 'assault weapons'.

Now a question: When in this thread did I EVER mention those two pictures?
That's just sad, dude.

Your response to post #1:
Yes [it should be banned] because it should never be allowed except in the hands of the Military--- no, not even the police.
because:
It is not for hunting, or defence it is a weapon built for killing people, as are all assault weapons.

Your response to post #8
I have already answered, That of course is not an assault rifle...Do I have to lead you by the pinky. You didn't ask!. and of course you don't want to argue. I beleive it was originally a war weapon. but has been relegated to hunting

Now, tell me how this isnt you arguing that gun #1 should be banned while gun #2 should not be.

Forum List

Back