A new EvilAssaultWeapon(tm) hits the streets

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
This is a Tacicool MN Tactical, a hot new EvilAssaultWeapon(tm).

Guaranteed to be the weapon of choice for criminals everywhere, and the bane of every police officer in the United States:

tcMNtac.jpg

Should this gun be banned?
Why?

I left the picture at full size so you could appreciate all the fine details of this ROCKIN' gun. Please be sure to remove the pic from your quotes.

This is a Tacicool MN Tactical, a hot new EvilAssaultWeapon(tm).

Should this gun be banned?
Why?

I left the picture at full size so you could appreciate all the fine details of this ROCKIN' gun. Please be sure to remove the pic from your quotes.
Yes, because it should never be allowed except in the hands of the Military--- no, not even the police.

I dunno about all that.

Looks to gaudy and unwieldy to become the next street equivalent of a .45

reminds me of my grandfathers old thompson.. Lord that was a lot of fun.

I vote no.

However, I also vote that criminals who use any gun gets a minimum 20-30 years and anyone who kills a cop with a gun gets the death penalty - no lethal injection... the firing squad. I think there canbe ways to minimize guns in crime without stomping on the second amendment rights of otherwise law abiding people. Also, even if this gun were banned such wouldn't keep a criminal who wants to use a gun from finding one to use. outlaw .45's and they will get a .38. Outlaw a .38 and they will get a .22

Dont like the second amendment? initiate a grass roots effort then..

Until then, start filling up and hanging the gallon jugs with colored water.

I dunno about all that.

Looks to gaudy and unwieldy to become the next street equivalent of a .45

reminds me of my grandfathers old thompson.. Lord that was a lot of fun.

I vote no.

However, I also vote that criminals who use any gun gets a minimum 20-30 years and anyone who kills a cop with a gun gets the death penalty - no lethal injection... the firing squad. I think there canbe ways to minimize guns in crime without stomping on the second amendment rights of otherwise law abiding people. Also, even if this gun were banned such wouldn't keep a criminal who wants to use a gun from finding one to use. outlaw .45's and they will get a .38. Outlaw a .38 and they will get a .22

Dont like the second amendment? initiate a grass roots effort then..

Until then, start filling up and hanging the gallon jugs with colored water.
Banning certain types of firearms does not conflict with the second ammendment

Why not? What makes this weapon so terrible?
It is not for hunting, or defence it is a weapon built for killing people, as are all assault weapons.

While I don't want or own one, I am not opposed to all guns, Just assault weapons.

I have already answered, That of course is not an assault rifle. and if your point is that any gun can kill, you are right. even a BB Gun.

Actually, it is an assault rifle...it is a Mosin Nagant model 1891-1930...what is missing from the picture is the bayonet that came as standard issue.

Banning certain types of firearms does not conflict with the second ammendment

I guess that depends on how literal you want it to mean.

I like my amendments, like the first one, to offer more liberty than opinion.

Some claimed the same thing that you are during the Ferlinghetti obscenity trial.

so...

You haven't answered what the 2nd rifle is for.
Hunting? Defense?

Would you have it banned as well?
Do I have to lead you by the pinky. You didn't ask!. and of course you don't want to argue. :rolleyes: I beleive it was originally a war weapon. but has been relegated to hunting --not defense except against foreign invaders. The point is that there is a limit to what should be allowed in the populace. Does that satisfy you? (Note: I DIDN'T ask if you agree)

The point is that there is a limit to what should be allowed in the populace.

you mean like when gay poets write things like HOWL?

You just set up your opinion as the qualifier on a slope rife with opinions. You wont keep someone hellbent on killing from killing someone. Regardless of the weapon used. Personally, I want one of these:

m-82_020614_06.jpg

and can assure you that my having one would not lead to me using it to kill anyone. Im pretty sure it's a bit to gaudy to use in a liquer store robbery too.

Do I have to lead you by the pinky. You didn't ask!. and of course you don't want to argue. :rolleyes: I beleive it was originally a war weapon. but has been relegated to hunting --not defense except against foreign invaders. The point is that there is a limit to what should be allowed in the populace. Does that satisfy you? (Note: I DIDN'T ask if you agree)
You -do- know that the rifle in the 1st picture and the rifle in the 2nd picture are the same rifle, right? Both are pre-WW2 5-shot bolt action rifles; the only difference is the way they look.

So...why ban one and not the other?

Actually, it is an assault rifle...it is a Mosin Nagant model 1891-1930...what is missing from the picture is the bayonet that came as standard issue.

Correction: It WAS an assault rifle ---in it's time. It would not qualify as such today. and actually, but your dfinition, all rifles used in war, are assault rifles. even single shot mussleloaders (pre-rifles-- no rifling)

Correction: It WAS an assault rifle ---in it's time. It would not qualify as such today. and actually, but your dfinition, all rifles used in war, are assault rifles. even single shot mussleloaders (pre-rifles-- no rifling)
Actually, it was never an assault rifle. Assault rifles are all select-fire and fire an 'intermediate' power cartridge like 5.56x45 or 7.62x39. The MN isnt either of those things.

as pointless as pretending that uncle bobs gun collection makes violent criminals use guns?

Hope you are having a great Friday, Jillian!

Forum List

Back