A new election year low for the left: SWAT-ing

Sokar

Yippiekiyay, mother****er
May 24, 2012
Hell
Conservative bloggers taking precautions over ‘SWAT-ing’ attacks

LAS VEGAS – Conservative bloggers are on heightened alert following a string of so-called "SWAT-ing" incidents and are taking precautionary measures to ensure they don't fall victim to the potentially dangerous prank as the political blogosphere prepares for a heated election season.

"SWAT-ing" refers to a hoax in which an anonymous prankster falsely reports a violent crime at an unsuspecting person's home, prompting a police team to respond to the location believing a dangerous situation is at hand.

The illegal practice has in recent months targeted well-known conservative writers and commentators, including Erick Erickson, founder of the blog RedState.com -- who claims he was eating dinner with his family in May when a SWAT team surrounded his home following such a false 911 call.

The growing trend, which some say could one day prove deadly, had conservatives on edge at the annual RightOnline conference of right-wing bloggers and activists in Las Vegas this weekend.

Granted, we have become accustomed to the dumb shit liberals pull each election year; dead people voting, illegals voting, people voting more than once, attempting to throw out the military vote, using union goons to bust up campaign headquarters for rivals and screeching 'STOLEN ELECTION!!!11' like Mirah Carey caught in a bear trap, but this takes it to the next level.

I am rarely surprised by the shit the moocher class pulls to ensure they are not denied their entitlements, but I have to admit, this one even surprises me.

Don't like what a righty is saying? Prank call SWAT!

This country would be whole lot better if we could export these worthless shitbags to a third world country.

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits the posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

oh hell yes, the acti0ns of a few people reflect upon and entire class of people. SOOOOOOOOOO since you repubs have the log cabin gay party member club it would be safe to assume that the GOP is going full gay.

You beat me to this one, Sokar. I was just getting ready to post this thread.

This is more proof that Liberalism is a cancer that will stop at nothing to inhibit free speech.

listen you fucking lying sacks of shit.

there is no proof of who did it is there?

your just lying out your asses

oh hell yes, the acti0ns of a few people reflect upon and entire class of people. SOOOOOOOOOO since you repubs have the log cabin gay party member club it would be safe to assume that the GOP is going full gay.

-----------I had no idea anyone could get so far off topic, and be as ignorant in so few words, how special :clap2:.

Look at your disgruntled brains squirmming to make political hey out of an unsolved crime.

fucking liars

FBI investigates Virginia incident - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Law enforcement authorities are investigating the discovery of a cut propane gas line at the Virginia home of Rep. Thomas Perriello’s (D-Va.) brother, whose address was targeted by tea party activists angry at the congressman’s vote for the health care bill.

An aide to the congressman confirmed to POLITICO that a line to a propane tank behind his brother's home near Charlottesville had been sliced.

-----------I had no idea anyone could get so far off topic, and be as ignorant in so few words, how special :clap2:.

Moonderp is that way. Troll extraordinaire.

You beat me to this one, Sokar. I was just getting ready to post this thread.

This is more proof that Liberalism is a cancer that will stop at nothing to inhibit free speech.

Unless of course... It is their own.

This woman didnt even make money by faking an attack.

These guys could have done it to increase their blog traffic huh?

you just blame without proof

Everything in this World does NOT have to be about making money... Well, maybe it does in YOUR World.

Dear fucking idiot,

your poltical philosophy is all about letting the free market have all the power.

damn you a tool

The thing is that the OP posted an article about how right wing bloggers are concerned that this may be a tactic of the left. They are not saying that it is being done NOW, they are concerned that it will be. It's a valid concern.

Forum List

Back