A New Division EXPANDS!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Next match Saturday noon to Sunday noon will find another type of belt winners. The USMB Flame fest Heavyweight Tag Team Champs. That contest in the SAME thread will be judged by our own BlueGin so please contact her as soon as possible for your entry.

YOU pick your partner as there will be NO drafting. BlueGin will post a team smack talk and prelim on Friday followed by judging Sat &Sun and BlueGin will award the tag team belts Sunday afternoon or evening.

BlueGin is the LONE judge for the tag team belts and what SHE calls is the way it is. My thanks to BlueGin and my thanks to our
Commissioner AngelsNDemons.

All USMB FZ zone rules apply. Sign up and step in or enjoy.
Fury

Last edited:
Next match Saturday noon to Sunday noon will find another type of belt winners. The USMB Flame fest Heavyweight Tag Team Champs. That contest in the SAME thread will be judged by our own BlueGin so please contact her as soon as possible for your entry.

YOU pick your partner as there will be NO drafting. BlueGin will post a team smack talk and prelim on Friday followed by judging Sat &Sun and BlueGin will award the tag team belts Sunday afternoon or evening.

BlueGin is the LONE judge for the tag team belts and what SHE calls is the way it is. My thanks to BlueGin and my thanks to our

Fury

:lol:

Fury
How's this working out?

Forum List

Back