A new definition of hypocrisy.

Syrian government condemns Israeli strikes in Gaza while Syrian troops continued killing anti-government protesters in the beleaguered city of Homs.
:lmao:

Syria, Turkey Condemn Israeli Strikes in Gaza - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

326254.jpg

Syria Condemns Israel, Ignores Own Crackdown

Islamist

Major Islamist parties around the world come out against Syria's Pharoah Bashar

^^ They come out, say something and do nothing.

Yeah it seems the last people who care about Arabs dying are the Arabs who are not dying ...
Unless of course Arabs die at the hands of Israel , then the whole Arab world cares...

I'm not quite up to speed with the Syria thingy ... Could anyone tell me how many UN resolutions were there against Syria in the last year ?

Yeah it seems the last people who care about Arabs dying are the Arabs who are not dying ...
Unless of course Arabs die at the hands of Israel , then the whole Arab world cares...

I'm not quite up to speed with the Syria thingy ... Could anyone tell me how many UN resolutions were there against Syria in the last year ?

UN Resolutions are a joke, they are not worth wiping your ass with.

UN Resolutions are a joke, they are not worth wiping your ass with.

OK... So How many ''Free Syria" flotillas were there ?

yeah it seems the last people who care about arabs dying are the arabs who are not dying ...
Unless of course arabs die at the hands of israel , then the whole arab world cares...

I'm not quite up to speed with the syria thingy ... Could anyone tell me how many un resolutions were there against syria in the last year ?

un resolutions are a joke, they are not worth wiping your ass with.

ok... So how many ''free syria" flotillas were there ?

Media Caught Faking Syria News Reports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-LYWHn6L4Y&feature=g-u-u&context=G2674b3aFUAAAAAAAdAA]Wag The Dog - Media Caught Faking Syria News Reports - YouTube[/ame]

Syria - Israeli-made Weapons seized in Homs 16-03-2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1CCHbJu6I]Syria - Israeli-made Weapons seized in Homs 16-03-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Syria - Israeli-made Weapons seized in Homs 16-03-2012 - YouTube

Homs. That's where so many Kurds are dying. Assad's tribal forces are doing them in and they're getting weapons from those who want to assist them.

suriye.kurdistan.jpg

See the red? Those are Kurds who are under attack by Assad's Arab tribal forces. Yes, Assad's killing Arabs of other tribes as well, but the Kurdish neighborhoods are being given very special attention whilst Turkey works on creating a buffer zone (that they militarily control) in the Kurdish (see massive red area on map) arena.

Remember the Kurds?

kurdistan.gif

Israel's trying to help the Kurds (Middle East wide) as their Arab counterparts attempt a genocide of them with Turkey as the major influence in this genocide. Israel will likely continue to attempt to help the Kurds (Middle East wide) even as President Obama steps back.

Let's not forget the Kurds.

Syria - Israeli-made Weapons seized in Homs 16-03-2012 - YouTube

First:
Israeli made weapons are used worldwide and not exclusive to Israeli use.
In addition the IDF mainly use American M16 , why would they send Israeli made weapons to Homs when they could have sent truck loads of American M16 ?

So your video doesn't really mean anything.

Second , ARE YOU SERIOUS ?
This report is from the "Syrian Arab News Agency" SANA.
How could this be trustworthy ?

Ofcorse they are going to blame Israel... Nothing can bring Arabs together better then their common hatred of Israel.
That's why we see many Arab leaders blaming Israel for everything from bad weather to traffic jams.

In addition in your source they say there was 5 Israeli made mortars and
Russian rifles, RPGs, communication wireless sets and military uniforms, however your video title says "Israeli made weapons seized in Homs"
Isn't that funny ?

It's also worth mentioning that your source says that the resistance and not the Syrian army attacks civilians.

Syrian Arab news agency - SANA - Syria : Syria news ::

No.

But I can tell you this much from studying history.

Sanctions work.

Always.

So effective.

All I am saying is give SANCTIONS a chance!
musical_note.jpg

Forum List

Back