A new attempt to get 9/11 truth

Frankly, I'd be all for it, if it didn't cost very much.

But even after they would come to the conclusion that Bush or the government wasn't involved, the 9/11 conspiracists still would find reasons to reject it.
yup
so why waste the money for the 4.7% of the population that lack common sense

4.7%???

I'm pretty sure the incidence of paranoid schizophrenia is a little higher than that.
well, clearly not all of them believe in the nonsense the troofers do

Hi Kalam:

You have got to love these guys. First, they have no 9/11 explanation for anything. Then they have no answer supported by the evidence. Here is Kalam’s explanation that appears to be from an elementary school student:

9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid bullshit.

Really? About 3000 people died on 9/11. You think that is bull? Unless ‘one’ person planned and carried out these 9/11 attacks, then we are looking at a ‘conspiracy’ to at the very least ‘commit murder.’ This (pic) is a picture of ‘a 9/11 victim.’ Would you call that stupid bull too? Go ahead and explain for everyone how one guy is responsible for this guy going out the WTC window. Kalam thinks "9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid BS." Great! Here is Kalam’s daddy talking:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]YouTube - Bush Addresses the U.N. - tells the world no 911 discussions[/ame]

Kalam is trying to play the same stupid trick of Senor Bush by pointing his finger at “9/11 conspiracy theories” that in his few words “are stupid BS.” Someone speak up and tell us what is wrong with this picture? The very first ‘9/11 Conspiracy Theorist’ is none other than Senor Bush himself telling us that people like this did 9/11:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Now Kalam can begin offering up ‘his’ explanations for how a band of 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals carried out ‘all’ of these 9/11 attacks ‘and’ without any ‘9/11 conspiracy theory’ because ‘they are stupid BS.’ Here are my three challenges to Kalam and everyone here.

1. Explain how a real 100-ton Jetliner (pic) crashed into this empty hole (my thread):

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

BTW, before you start explaining the little empty Shanksville hole, two of the four ‘supposed’ hijackers have been found alive (story).

2. Explain how a real 100-ton jetliner (pic) crashed into this standing E-ring Pentagon wall (my thread):

NoPlaneHere.jpg

kiat.netdc4.jpg

Apparently Kalam thinks the ‘same guy’ responsible for the empty hole in Shanksville also killed everybody at the Pentagon, because “9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid BS.” This is the same guy trying to make his case using one tire rim on my Pentagon thread (here), so Kalam ‘must’ have some kind of Pentagon explanation that makes sense. Right? This guy really thinks that posting a picture of ‘one rim’ actually ‘debunks’ (heh) everything I presented in the Opening Post (link), but “9/11 conspiracy theories are BS.” The problem with his silly NONSENSE is that ‘debunking’ ANY 9/11 Conspiracy Explanation requires ‘you’ to have a Conspiracy Explanation of YOUR VERY OWN; unless you are going to sit there behind that computer screen and pretend that 9/11 never happened! Even if three banks get robbed in the same city just blocks away from each other (like WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7), then you have a gigantic coincidence (yeah right) or some kind of ‘conspiracy’ (definition) including more than ‘one’ individual.

3. Explain how building fires/debris took down WTC-7 (my thread) into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbqaybkbWI"]YouTube - wtc7 collapse (rare video)[/ame]

WTC-7 was hit by NO JETLINER and yet fell straight down like any typical controlled demolition, but Mr. Kalam here has ‘the answer’ to what really happened ‘and’ he is going to begin explaining right now ‘and’ without any conspiracy theories; because,

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer. Former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me that so many Americans let themselves be brainwashed by the political system. There are mountains of evidence to lead any rational person to greatly doubt the official 9/11 story. I had an advantage with a Ph.D. in materials engineering, so I could examine in depth many, many facts and observations about the World Trade Center buildings that collapsed. I spent hundreds of hours looking at everything and concluded that the official story was bullshit. Some truths are so painful that through cognitive dissonance people block them out: this appears to be case for so many people - they just don't want to accept that their government was somehow involved with creating or aggravating the 9/11 events.

And then there are the rest of us who saw the airplanes hit and think that your a lunatic for suggesting there was some conspiracy.

You have got to love these guys. First, they have no 9/11 explanation for anything. Then they have no answer supported by the evidence. Here is Kalam’s explanation that appears to be from an elementary school student:
I generally lower the quality of my responses to match the level of my opposition. Because nearly all 9/11 "truthers" are so dogmatically dedicated to their delusional conspiracy theories that they'll reject any evidence from the opposing side out of hand, I dumbed my argument down, so to speak, to reflect the idiocy of your claims.

Really? About 3000 people died on 9/11. You think that is bull? Unless ‘one’ person planned and carried out these 9/11 attacks, then we are looking at a ‘conspiracy’ to at the very least ‘commit murder.’
Semantics. The word "conspiracy" was obviously being used to refer to the delusion you and your ilk subscribe to. To tell the truth, I can't tell if you're being disingenuous here or if your reading comprehension is really that poor.

I'll ignore the irrelevant Bush comparisons.

1. Explain how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this empty hole
It was flying, then it hit the ground. That's typically how things crash. Here's what was left:

flight93-voice-recorder.jpg

P200062-1.jpg

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/93debris2.jpg
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/93debris1.jpg
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/Flight93Airphonephotocopy.jpg/Flight93Airphonephotocopy-full;init:.jpg
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/photos/docs/moussaoui/P200066_1.jpg

BTW, before you start explaining the little empty Shanksville hole, two of the four ‘supposed’ hijackers have been found alive
You'll have to do better than "welfarestate.com" if you expect anyone to believe that outrageous claim.

2. Explain how a real 100-ton jetliner (pic) crashed into this standing E-ring Pentagon wall
I did on your other thread.

This is the same guy trying to make his case using one tire rim on my Pentagon thread (here), so Kalam ‘must’ have some kind of Pentagon explanation that makes sense. Right? This guy really thinks that posting a picture of ‘one rim’ actually ‘debunks’ everything I presented in the Opening Post
It did. You said the plane was an A-3, I showed you photos that proved it was a 757. If you can prove that the debris came from an A-3, you win.

3. Explain how building fires/debris took down WTC-7
I'll let Popular Mechanics do that. Frankly, I have better things to do. I used to spent all my time on forums debunking 9/11 conspiracy theory nonsense, and I'd forgotten how thoroughly boring and pointless pointing out the obvious can be.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Hi Kalam:

I generally lower the quality of my responses to match the level of my opposition. Because nearly all 9/11 "truthers" are so dogmatically dedicated to their delusional conspiracy theories that they'll reject any evidence from the opposing side out of hand, I dumbed my argument down, so to speak, to reflect the idiocy of your claims.

No. Kalam is here to defend the “DUMB” Official Cover Story. This is going to be fun. :0)

Really? About 3000 people died on 9/11. You think that is bull? Unless ‘one’ person planned and carried out these 9/11 attacks, then we are looking at a ‘conspiracy’ to at the very least ‘commit murder.’
Semantics. The word "conspiracy" was obviously being used to refer to the delusion you and your ilk subscribe to. To tell the truth, I can't tell if you're being disingenuous here or if your reading comprehension is really that poor.

Semantics nothing. Kalam was silly for making such a stupid statement that:

The Official Cover Story and ANY 9/11 explanation YOU HAVE is just another Conspiracy Theory backed by some kind of EVIDENCE. Since Kalam has ‘his own’ 9/11 explanations that require more than just ‘one’ individual planning and executing the attacks, then ‘he’ also has a 9/11 conspiracy theory of his very own; so do not allow this Kalam guy to blow air up your skirt. Then let us all remember that Kalam is trying to answer Post #23 with his BS in Post #27.

I'll ignore the irrelevant Bush comparisons.

You will ignore the substance of ALL my supported arguments in Post #23 in favor of throwing dust into the air, because that is your only chance of influencing the judgment of these unbiased third-party readers. Kalam has already been caught in a deliberate LIE, because his underlying thesis says “9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid BS.” Think about this bold statement very carefully again, because Kalam discredited himself and his own 9/11 explanation by tossing ‘all’ 9/11 conspiracy theories into the same neat BS pile. Kalam has come to the USMessageBoard.com “Conspiracy Theories Forum” to insist that “9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid BS,” which is like going to the Religion/Ethics Forum and claiming “Religion is stupid BS.”

1. Explain how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this empty hole.

It was flying, then it hit the ground. That's typically how things crash. Here's what was left:

This is Kalam’s explanation for the EMPTY HOLE? :0) You have got to be kidding! Do we see any sign of Kalam’s mystery ‘debris piece’ anywhere in this picture?

02766a20.jpg

No. Again, we are talking about AN EMPTY HOLE in the EMPTY Shanksville field:

shanksville-40.jpg

Look how close the yellow tape is stretched around the little hole! There are no ‘pieces’ of debris in this empty field more than just twenty or thirty feet away from the little hole, or the yellow tape would be stretched out around that debris to include that in the original ‘Do Not Cross’ line. The reporters on the scene give testimony from Governor Tom Ridge:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]YouTube - 9/11 Flight 93 Rare Footage[/ame]

The Transcript is here: [time stamps removed]

“The plane and pilot have never been produced or identified. Susan Mcelwain says a Falcon 20 was not the plane she saw. But enough of the eyewitnesses, what about the physical evidence? " The debris here is spread over 3 to 4 mile radius " . . . " which is now been completely sealed off and is being treated according to the FBI as a crime scene. "

"Governor Tom Ridge makes a remark earlier at press conference, he had flown over the site " . . . " he said the emergency response here was immediate ". . . " he also said, that I don't know whether you're able or not to see the picture of this, but " . . . "this is one of those cases, where the pictures really do tell the story, that sort of the most horrifying aspects " . . . " of this particular crash scene is how little debris is visible." . . . "There is a large crater in the ground and I'm hoping that you are all seeing it as I'm talking about it, but " . . . " that’s really all you see is a large crater in the ground and just tiny, tiny pieces of debris, there's been at least one report that, " . . . " the investigators out there and there are hundreds of them as I said tonight. " . . . "Uh, had found nothing larger than a phonebook ." . . . "Light debris from the plane was scattered up to 8 miles away. And a section of engine weighing a ton was located 2000 yards - over a mile from a crash site.”
Somebody tell us what is wrong with this picture? This testimony was given just after noon on 9/11 and these reporters along with the Governor already realize that the debris field is scattered over an eight-mile area running to New Baltimore (story). The fact is that Kalam’s little piece of debris has nothing to do with this little Shanksville hole in this empty Shanksville field, as if a little piece of debris equals a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner (pic). The next stunning revelation about this Shanksville HOAX is the size of the little hole being described by the reporters on the scene on 9/11:

News Transcript Again:

" How big would you say that hole was? " . . . " From my estimates, I would guess it was probably around 20 to 15 feet long, and probably about 10 feet wide. " . . . " What could you see on the ground if anything other than dirt and ash? " . . . " You couldn't see anything. You just see dirt, ash and people walking around, broken trees. "
Ops! Where is the part about Kalam’s significant piece of plane debris that somehow bounced out of the little empty hole like all the other debris scattered over an eight-mile debris field? :0) Here is a picture of the little hole AS DESCRIBED by these reporters on 9/11:

crater-stahl.jpg

I can see dirt and maybe some ash, but no sign of any Jetliner debris at all. Zip, zero, nada and nothing. In fact, all of Kalam’s debris combined can be loaded into the back of a single pickup truck . . . Now perhaps you realize that Kalam’s Conspiracy Theory is ‘BS.’ :0)

You'll have to do better than "welfarestate.com" if you expect anyone to believe that outrageous claim.

Really? This guy shows up to a 911Truth Debate with pictures including a few pounds of ‘planted’ evidence and he has the gall to talk about outrageous claims! All of these pictures show the same empty hole described in the News Video above and in the News Transcripts entering the Official Record just hours after the supposed crash.

17-93.jpg

Where is the cotton-picking 100-ton Jetliner? Oh, all we see is yet another picture of the EMPTY HOLE. We have ‘supposed’ hijackers found ALIVE after these 9/11 Inside Jobs and Kalam wants to push the evidence under the rug by changing the subject and pretending that WelfareState.com/911 (link) has even less credibility THAN ‘HIS’ BS. Mr. Kalam here has just swung wildly and missed the ball entirely (strike one!); NOT even close . . .

2. Explain how a real 100-ton jetliner (pic) crashed into this standing E-ring Pentagon wall.

I did on your other thread.

No. Kalam was challenged to back up ‘his’ BS on ‘this’ thread and he has no reply. . . Kalam and ‘his’ BS are looking at ‘strike two’ . . .

This is the same guy trying to make his case using one tire rim on my Pentagon thread (here), so Kalam ‘must’ have some kind of Pentagon explanation that makes sense. Right? This guy really thinks that posting a picture of ‘one rim’ actually ‘debunks’ everything I presented in the Opening Post

It did. You said the plane was an A-3, I showed you photos that proved it was a 757. If you can prove that the debris came from an A-3, you win.

LOL! Here is the deal for Kalam and ‘his’ BS: This guy shows up with one little itsy bitsy piece of debris and pretends THAT equals a real 100-ton Jetliner. I never said the Pentagon was struck by any A-3. That is ridiculous and Kalam here is ‘characterizing’ my explanation of THE EVIDENCE without knowing what in the heck he is even talking about. We can see what my claim really says by simply quoting from my Pentagon OP:

The inside-job bad guys used a retrofitted and radio-controlled A-3 TNT-filled Jet to launch a missile attack (like this) at 9:31:39 AM (see FAA Timeline here) on Column Line (CL) 14 using this flight path, but the complicated maneuvers caused the radio operator to lose control and altitude at the critical moment, which caused the starboard wing to begin clipping the five downed light poles.

The inside-job bad guys used a ‘retrofitted’ and ‘radio-controlled’ A-3 TNT-filled Jet, which means the DoD Contractors (story) began with a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior, but the subcontractors played “Trick My Jet” and used many different parts from many different decommissioned Jets in the ‘retrofitting’ (another story) process. The evidence says:

“SUMMARY AND COMMENTS! --- More correlative evidence for the Sky Warrior as Pentagon plane: "According to two civilian defense contractor employees working at commercial corporate facilities at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport, in the months before the 9-11 attacks U.S. Air Force...[had military tech corps bring in] A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft UNDER THE COVER OF DARKNESS TO BE COMPLETELY REFITTED AND MODIFIED at the small civilian airport in Colorado." --- "
The A-3 Sky Warrior aircraft was COMPLETELY REFITTED AND MODIFIED, which means the bad guys placed any ‘wheels’ and ‘rims’ on the ‘retrofitted Jet’ that they pleased. The idea was to mimic a real AA Boeing Jetliner (like this), when the DoD Flying BOMB was custom-built specifically for this 9/11 Pentagon attack. More on the A-3 retrofit story is here.

3. Explain how building fires/debris took down WTC-7

I'll let Popular Mechanics do that. Frankly, I have better things to do. I used to spent all my time on forums debunking 9/11 conspiracy theory nonsense, and I'd forgotten how thoroughly boring and pointless pointing out the obvious can be.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Now Kalam is reduced to posting links without even trying to make a WTC-7 case! Now we are looking at ‘strike three and you are OUT!’ I refute every word of Jim Meigs BS in this Loose Change Opening Post (here) if anybody is interested.

Guess what? If someone challenged me to explain how WTC-7 collapsed into its own footprint at ‘freefall speed’ in 6.6 seconds from ‘building fires/debris,’ then I would also have no reply; because that Conspiracy Theory is definitely BS . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
terral, nothing you post makes a lick of sense
you have nothing
thats why you keep posting the exact same crap over and over

Hi Con:

you have nothing

When your children continue answering the 'same questions' using the 'same answers' over and over and over again, then chances are they are telling you 'the truth.' You know for certain that somebody is LYING, when the answers keeps changing time and time again . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

In other news, Hillary Clinton recalls dodging sniper fire in Bosnia:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc"]Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage[/ame]

Clearly, Hillary was covering something up in the Bosnian war. No doubt, the Clintons were profiting enormously from the Bosnian war, having taken $4,000,000,000,0000,0000,000,0000,0000,000,00000,00,00,0,00,0.08 from the suffering in Bosnia. See, that's why they started that war.

And all other wars in the world.

In other news, Hillary Clinton recalls dodging sniper fire in Bosnia:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc"]Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage[/ame]

Clearly, Hillary was covering something up in the Bosnian war. No doubt, the Clintons were profiting enormously from the Bosnian war, having taken $4,000,000,000,0000,0000,000,0000,0000,000,00000,00,00,0,00,0.08 from the suffering in Bosnia. See, that's why they started that war.

And all other wars in the world.

Hillary was trying to cover-up that she had been fucking the king of Bosnia for the past 20 years. In fact, Chelsea is believed to be the Princess of Herzegovinia.

Hi Con:

you have nothing

When your children continue answering the 'same questions' using the 'same answers' over and over and over again, then chances are they are telling you 'the truth.' You know for certain that somebody is LYING, when the answers keeps changing time and time again . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

GL,

Terral
except you are claiming 2+2=5
it doesnt, no matter how many times you repeat the false information it will NEVER be true

It never ceases to amaze me that so many Americans let themselves be brainwashed by the political system. There are mountains of evidence to lead any rational person to greatly doubt the official 9/11 story. I had an advantage with a Ph.D. in materials engineering, so I could examine in depth many, many facts and observations about the World Trade Center buildings that collapsed. I spent hundreds of hours looking at everything and concluded that the official story was bullshit. Some truths are so painful that through cognitive dissonance people block them out: this appears to be case for so many people - they just don't want to accept that their government was somehow involved with creating or aggravating the 9/11 events.

exactly.well said.I could not have said it better myself.:clap2:

Forum List

Back