A new America

The Tea Party was formed because house members (prodded by lobbyists) begin a campaign of fear that fear turned to anger.

Yes repeal the mandate but Universal Health Care is a possibility. What is wrong with an option to contribute.

Do you realise the only reason the mandate is there is because they could not pass the public option part?

You are a democrat from the look at your stances.

You have bought into the republican spew about what it means to be a democrat.

The Tea Party was an excellent political tool for the well paid lobbyists to keep the nation divided. Fear can be a powerful tool against mankind. Fear, anger, all tools of the master deceiver.

No sane person is.

I have no loyalty to the party its self.

I owe my loyalty to the ideas of democracy and freedom.

The right has been trained to by the failed ideas of corporate scum who want to own this country outright.

Not all corprations are involved but there are enough to make it happen

No sane person is.

I have no loyalty to the party its self.

I owe my loyalty to the ideas of democracy and freedom.

The right has been trained to by the failed ideas of corporate scum who want to own this country outright.

Not all corprations are involved but there are enough to make it happen

:eusa_liar:

I am a voice for Americans those Americans are the ones who have their eyes wide open and not being brainwashed by either the right or the left propaganda. Health care is a human right and as Christians we should help those less off. But like I said in my introduction we will all be judged, I choose compassion and love of my fellow neighbor. America can still be free and a great and Christian Nation. We can still help those less fortunate then ourselves. Yes I represent a voice in America a new Voice one that stands for freedom, humanity, and the American Dream.

So let me see if I understand this:

You've appointed yourself as the spokesmen for Americans who have their eyes opened and our not brainwashed?

Which, of course, means that those who disagree with you don't have their eyes opened and are brainwashed.

And you somehow think you represent Christ despite this incredibly consecending approach?

Christ taught humility. Be humble. Build bridges instead of burning them at the first sign of an opposing viewpoints.

If you want to speak for someone, speak for yourself. Be your own voice. If what you have to say is of any value, others will follow you of their own free will.

Its the ideas and the democrats have ideas that will work while the right has nothing but failed ideas they have been dragging arround for decades now.

Tax cuts and deregulation is all they have.

It sounds alot to me like "Truth"matters is reading and/or listening to media circa 2005.

The American people had a great deal of their wealth distroyed over the past few years by corporate greed and some fools want to reward them yet more for the favor.

See, the problem isnt that a great deal of wealth was destroyed. The problem is that it never existed in the first place.

It's the big lie thats out there. Much of this nation has no clue how to create wealth. It's called: Work, thrift, industry, honesty, etc.

You try to create wealth on any other principles, you may succeed for a time, but eventually nature will correct itself and more people than simply you will suffer.

I dont want education to be a dream I want it to be a reality

Then apply yourself. Read some books. And most of all learn how to communicate clearly.

You will never get an education if you constantly expect someone to give it to you instead of trying to better yourself through your own hard work and experience.

The American people had a great deal of their wealth distroyed over the past few years by corporate greed and some fools want to reward them yet more for the favor.

See, the problem isnt that a great deal of wealth was destroyed. The problem is that it never existed in the first place.

It's the big lie thats out there. Much of this nation has no clue how to create wealth. It's called: Work, thrift, industry, honesty, etc.

You try to create wealth on any other principles, you may succeed for a time, but eventually nature will correct itself and more people than simply you will suffer.

How many homes were lost due to our huge unemployment problem?

You see not only people who took out interest only loans were harmed.

Forum List

Back