A neutral ENSO

Ok Old Rocksinhead, you seem to believe you’ve got this climate thing nailed down. So here is your chance to prove it. Present a model for what the weather will be like next October, or show the model that predicted the weather we are having now.

Why did you think that wasn't a stupid demand? Because it was.

We can't predict noise, but we can predict the trendline. And that's steadily up.

Climate is a very complicated system which is affected by numerous factors (most of which are far beyond the reach of human beings) that can’t be explained nor understood with a few graphs or charts. That is why nobody has yet produced a reliable climate model.......not even a looney rockhound.

Since the models have been stellar in predicting the upward trend, your statement is clearly false. I can't really blame you though. Your masters didn't see fit to tell you that, so how could you have known?

No link to the stellar models you referred to, I winder why. Actually I don’t.

Ok Old Rocksinhead, you seem to believe you’ve got this climate thing nailed down. So here is your chance to prove it. Present a model for what the weather will be like next October, or show the model that predicted the weather we are having now.

Climate is a very complicated system which is affected by numerous factors (most of which are far beyond the reach of human beings) that can’t be explained nor understood with a few graphs or charts. That is why nobody has yet produced a reliable climate model.......not even a looney rockhound.

He cant....and that is a huge problem for these people. The IPCC said it emphatically years ago.....computer models cannot be used to predict the future climate. The fakers of the world conveniently ignore that reality....which is why they continue to l0se in prolific fashion.

Forum List

Back