A Necessary Sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
=d= Please if you don't agree just leave the thread this is sensitive for her and you do not need to be so harsh !

Sandy73 said:
=d= Please if you don't agree just leave the thread this is sensitive for her and you do not need to be so harsh !

Yeah - very harsh..quoting scripture...offering encouragment...yeah. Horrible of me.

:-/

No matter how strong ones faith in god is, or can be, losing a child has to be one of the most difficult things to deal with in your life. I do not have kids of my own but my two stepchildren are as dear to me as if they were and while I'm not big on religion and the 'faith in god' thing, I know that if one of them were taken from this world, god would have some serious questions to answer, whether I was strong in faith or not.

People, lets calm down a bit before it gets any worse. theres no need for getting angry about missunderstanding ones intentions in trying to be helpful with their words of comfort.

My advise it to close the thread. I seem to be able to start arguments that I didn't set out to do.

I posted this for many reasons. One, to try to help people understand what it is to put a child in the ground. There are no words to discribe the pain. Sometime, you will personally know someone who has to go thru this. It's better to be a help than an hindrance.

Too, many times we get caught up in the day-to-day hassles of living. I did. But you always think you have tomorrow.
And I do understand that each of you still have problems with your children; very real and heartfelt problems. Just because I 've had my leg cut off doesn't mean your broken leg doesn't hurt.

Talking about it helps the healing process. And I needed to talk. I cant stop crying. Suicide beomes a friend, because you know that if the pain gets too bad, you don't have to feel it any more. There are an awful lot of parents that make that decision.

So, for what it's worth, I thank each of you for your contribution today.
And I'll leave you with this quote:

"The morning hours know not what the evening holds".

If any of you want to discuss this further, you may pm me.

Wow, Joz. What to say? There is nothing. I can only say that I am so sorry. I won't say I know how you feel, 'cause I don't, but I understand your confusion and anger over the way things are...rarely do these types of things make sense.

I hope memories bring you comfort - along with your other son.

Joz said:
My advise it to close the thread. I seem to be able to start arguments that I didn't set out to do.

I posted this for many reasons. One, to try to help people understand what it is to put a child in the ground. There are no words to discribe the pain. Sometime, you will personally know someone who has to go thru this. It's better to be a help than an hindrance.

Too, many times we get caught up in the day-to-day hassles of living. I did. But you always think you have tomorrow.
And I do understand that each of you still have problems with your children; very real and heartfelt problems. Just because I 've had my leg cut off doesn't mean your broken leg doesn't hurt.

Talking about it helps the healing process. And I needed to talk. I cant stop crying. Suicide beomes a friend, because you know that if the pain gets too bad, you don't have to feel it any more. There are an awful lot of parents that make that decision.

So, for what it's worth, I thank each of you for your contribution today.
And I'll leave you with this quote:

"The morning hours know not what the evening holds".

If any of you want to discuss this further, you may pm me.

I will honor your wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back