A national embarrassment

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
A blatantly obvious political trial. This sham trial is a black eye for the US.

Strange. The audio is so quiet on that video, I couldn't even tell they were actually speaking English, because the subtitles are all in Spanish, but obviously they are not translating and transcribing everything they are muttering under their breath in English.

Furthermore there is some sort of subliminal audio in Spanish, too, a real slow and careful speech. You can barely hear it, but the subtitles almost "come alive" as you are led to believe you are reading them silently to yourself.

I don't know much Spanish, even though the words and patterns of speech are familiar. What little I learned I was maybe one or two years old, my parents had been honeymooning in Mexico, might have travelled back and forth there a time or two, but I know people spoke some Spanish to me when I was a small child even before I could speak myself. I had some babysitters, too.

I almost had a dislike for Spanish for some reason, (someone might have mistreated me as a small child,) and at that time my grandmother taught me some Finnish, her native language.

My grandparents, all four of them, died under horrible circumstances.

Forum List

Back