A nation of liars and hypocrites will continue failing.

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
America keeps electing blatant liars and hypocrites that have destroyed our standard of living, destroyed the middle class, calls bribery free speech, and protects privileged crooks by claiming their obvious crimes are too complicated to prosecute.

These politicians insult your (not mine) intelligence and then you elect them. When Bill Clinton claimed he didn't inhale his marijuana, that was enough for me. If he really didn't inhale he's the dumbest jerk in the world paying $150 an ounce. If the guy is going to burn his money for nothing what's he going to do with my money?

Then we move to Bush who lied us into war for his buddies to get rich while he murdered massive numbers of innocent people especially our own military. That's after he designed and implemented the 911 attack.

Now we have another liar who claimed he was going to change things. To learn the facts from actual video spend a few minutes watching this.

Respect My Authoritah - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/15/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

First thing is to find out what is really wrong, then find out why it's wrong, and then find out who really caused it to be wrong and then and only then you should have an opinion of what you think should be done.
Watching FOX news does not qualitfy for any of these things to get the answer, because they don't do it either, but they will lie and say they did so I'm guessing that most of you will say that's good enough for you..

Yes. We understand. You're so smart. We get it.

Now, if you're worried about lies and hypocrisy. then start by eliminating it in your own life. Because the Truth sets you free. It doesn't make you angry and bitter.

First thing is to find out what is really wrong, then find out why it's wrong, and then find out who really caused it to be wrong and then and only then you should have an opinion of what you think should be done.
Watching FOX news does not qualitfy for any of these things to get the answer, because they don't do it either, but they will lie and say they did so I'm guessing that most of you will say that's good enough for you..

Society is corrupt. We lie to others. We lie to ourselves. We tell us we can spend money we don't have and the bill will never come through. We tell ourselves food will always be there. That work will always be there. We lie to ourselves when we believe the government tell us we dont have to worry about our own lives, that they will take care of us. That the only way to grow wealth is to spend more money.

We seem to have totally convinced ourselves that the Laws of nature and Nature's God no longer apply to us. That blame for what happens in our life lies with other people. That somehow our politicians are people who really care about us. We don't have to work. We can sit around and do nothing all day and someone will pay us.

Welcome to the real world. Our society needs to stop the lies and corruption. And that starts with the person you see in the mirror. No one else.

Learn the laws that govern nature, the laws of God, and follow them and you will prosper. Ignore them, and you deal with the consequences.

America keeps electing blatant liars and hypocrites that have destroyed our standard of living, destroyed the middle class, calls bribery free speech, and protects privileged crooks by claiming their obvious crimes are too complicated to prosecute.

These politicians insult your (not mine) intelligence and then you elect them. When Bill Clinton claimed he didn't inhale his marijuana, that was enough for me. If he really didn't inhale he's the dumbest jerk in the world paying $150 an ounce. If the guy is going to burn his money for nothing what's he going to do with my money?

Then we move to Bush who lied us into war for his buddies to get rich while he murdered massive numbers of innocent people especially our own military. That's after he designed and implemented the 911 attack.

Now we have another liar who claimed he was going to change things. To learn the facts from actual video spend a few minutes watching this.

Respect My Authoritah - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/15/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Is this what you are doing while waiting for the final election results up there in Alaska?

Everyone is a liar & hypocrite to a certain extent. Anyone who denies this is a liar & hypocrite.

Forum List

Back