a Nation of laziness!!

You guys can't handle the truth.

Every other Western democracy has a single payer system, and they pay HALF what we pay for healthcare and have as good or better results.

They are smarter than we are.

That's why our businesses can't compete worldwide, because businesses overseas don't have to pay for healthcare for their employees!

Did you read any of the links I provided? Of course not. Tell you what when you grow up, I'll explain it to you. Until then set still and let us grown-ups debate the important issues facing our nation.

You're trying to argue with the braindeadest lemming on this board. If the Dems say it's good, he's right on top of preaching it; especially, if it's taking your money so he doesn't have to work too hard.

(1) IN GENERAL.—In the case that the Com2
missioner determines that a QHBP offering entity
3 violates a requirement of this title, the Commis4
sioner may, in coordination with State insurance
5 regulators and the Secretary of Labor, provide, in
6 addition to any other remedies authorized by law,
7 for any of the remedies described in paragraph (2).
8 (2) REMEDIES.—The remedies described in this
9 paragraph, with respect to a qualified health benefits
10 plan offered by a QHBP offering entity, are—
11 (A) civil money penalties of not more than
12 the amount that would be applicable under
13 similar circumstances for similar violations
14 under section 1857(g) of the Social Security
15 Act;
16 (B) suspension of enrollment of individuals
17 under such plan after the date the Commis18
sioner notifies the entity of a determination
19 under paragraph (
1) and until the Commis20
sioner is satisfied that the basis for such deter21
mination has been corrected and is not likely to

Thats page 44 Gunny and what I was speaking of was the statement " If you like your insurance you can keep it" that is of course unless the comissioner doesn't seem to think it fits the Govt. standard and then they will suspend you.

Agreed. I was just pointing out you can start finding the lies on page 1.:lol:

You guys can't handle the truth.

Every other Western democracy has a single payer system, and they pay HALF what we pay for healthcare and have as good or better results.

They are smarter than we are.

That's why our businesses can't compete worldwide, because businesses overseas don't have to pay for healthcare for their employees!

Did you read any of the links I provided? Of course not. Tell you what when you grow up, I'll explain it to you. Until then set still and let us grown-ups debate the important issues facing our nation.

You're trying to argue with the braindeadest lemming on this board. If the Dems say it's good, he's right on top of preaching it; especially, if it's taking your money so he doesn't have to work too hard.

I have never gotten a penny from the government.

You are the one who is living off my taxes!

Bullshit, what do you do for a living?

I don't get a government check every month like Gunny!

Lying doesn't make you position any better ... what do you do for a living. If you are on disability then you really have no room to complain about military people getting paid for their service.

your a dildo,a used one.....Gunny put his time in you asswipe...as did anyone else who spends 20+ years in the service.....no wonder posters here think your such a fucking loser.....LOSER!!!

(1) IN GENERAL.—In the case that the Com2
missioner determines that a QHBP offering entity
3 violates a requirement of this title, the Commis4
sioner may, in coordination with State insurance
5 regulators and the Secretary of Labor, provide, in
6 addition to any other remedies authorized by law,
7 for any of the remedies described in paragraph (2).
8 (2) REMEDIES.—The remedies described in this
9 paragraph, with respect to a qualified health benefits
10 plan offered by a QHBP offering entity, are—
11 (A) civil money penalties of not more than
12 the amount that would be applicable under
13 similar circumstances for similar violations
14 under section 1857(g) of the Social Security
15 Act;
16 (B) suspension of enrollment of individuals
17 under such plan after the date the Commis18
sioner notifies the entity of a determination
19 under paragraph (
1) and until the Commis20
sioner is satisfied that the basis for such deter21
mination has been corrected and is not likely to

Thats page 44 Gunny and what I was speaking of was the statement " If you like your insurance you can keep it" that is of course unless the comissioner doesn't seem to think it fits the Govt. standard and then they will suspend you.

Agreed. I was just pointing out you can start finding the lies on page 1.:lol:

It's pretty amazing when you actually start to read this stuff and what always comes to mind is the feeling that the authors are laughing when they write it in the hopes that no one will actually read it. I have to read legislation from time to time that effects the aviation community and this sort of thing is nothing new, in fact what they often do is assign it to staff, who get's it from lobby groups and just insert it. What most people should be upset about here is the rush to push through legislation on such a scale like this, cap and trade, and others that those who represent us don't have time to read it. I happen to be watching debate this morning on the F-35 and was actually laughing over an amendment brought to the floor to offer a second engine for the F-35 after Pratt and Whitney have had the contract for over 10 years and have over 11,000 hours on the engine in test. The reasoing behind it was because it would reduced the overall costs, then in the next breath the Sen. said it's a fixed cost contract and , then said, well it's not fair to G.E. *laughing* This is an example of the same people who want to bring you and I the mess known as as healthcare.

Forum List

Back