A nanobot picks up a sperm by the tail and uses it to inseminate an egg.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Only a few years ago if you mentioned nanobot , half the leftards would say " that's a conspiracy" when we tell them they are being sprayed using geoengineering it's still a conspiracy.
Some people are so, so clueless to the technology we have it goes beyond what their information levels can ever comprehend in their own Imaginations.

While these nanobots being used for this purpose in the video is amazing and helpful there is more behind it than meets the average humans thinking. This bs will be used against us, it is being used to strip humanity of it's natural form of pro-creating etc........... most can't wrap their heads around that and i'm not about to try and put into easy perspective when it can be easily researched when one knows how to use those magical keywords.

Only a few years ago if you mentioned nanobot , half the leftards would say " that's a conspiracy" when we tell them they are being sprayed using geoengineering it's still a conspiracy.
Some people are so, so clueless to the technology we have it goes beyond what their information levels can ever comprehend in their own Imaginations.

While these nanobots being used for this purpose in the video is amazing and helpful there is more behind it than meets the average humans thinking. This bs will be used against us, it is being used to strip humanity of it's natural form of pro-creating etc........... most can't wrap their heads around that and i'm not about to try and put into easy perspective when it can be easily researched when one knows how to use those magical keywords.

How is it that every conspiracy theorist knows more than me, sees more than me, understands more than me, and even knows more magic than me? Must be a conspiracy of conspirators.

• Banned

How is it that every conspiracy theorist knows more than me, sees more than me, understands more than me, and even knows more magic than me? Must be a conspiracy of conspirators.

Because you are an idiot / Look up gawd dam did you bother looking at who posted .

• Banned

FOR MORONS WHO CAN'T READ

Posted by Cell Biology Research

FOR MORONS WHO CAN'T READ

Posted by Cell Biology Research

I don't do Facebook at work but TheScientist seems like a legit outfit.

• Banned

You also don't know how to search idiot it isn't just on FB. you really are an idiot.

You also don't know how to search idiot it isn't just on FB. you really are an idiot.

I searched and found TheScientist was the source.

• Banned

upload_2018-1-16_10-29-44.png

Slow swimmers are one of the most common problems men have when a couple is trying to conceive.

Enter the spermbot. A tiny, corkscrew-like, metal helix just large enough to cover the tail-end of a sperm, it’s like a taxi for the male gamete.

The nanobot works by quickly motoring the sperm to the egg, navigating its way via a magnetic field. After dropping off its passenger, the spermbot takes off again, leaving the attached sperm ready for fertilization. What a chauffeur.

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

This Robot Is Like a Chauffeur for Slow Sperm

View attachment 171828

Slow swimmers are one of the most common problems men have when a couple is trying to conceive.

Enter the spermbot. A tiny, corkscrew-like, metal helix just large enough to cover the tail-end of a sperm, it’s like a taxi for the male gamete.

The nanobot works by quickly motoring the sperm to the egg, navigating its way via a magnetic field. After dropping off its passenger, the spermbot takes off again, leaving the attached sperm ready for fertilization. What a chauffeur.

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

This Robot Is Like a Chauffeur for Slow Sperm

So there is a scientific conspiracy to help couples trying to conceive? Sounds very dangerous.

Sorry but there is no conspiracy "to strip humanity of it's natural form of pro-creating", that is a delusion. Is there a technology that has the potential to be abused? Absolutely. EVERY technology has that potential.

Forum List

Back