A.N.S.W.E.R. Involved With Pro-Illegals, No Surprise

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.washtimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20060404-122847-7263r

http://www.answerla.org/

2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Saving ALL my money for May 1. I'm gonna shop till I drop, and buy crap I don't even need - fur-lined sinks and an electric dog-polisher!

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
  4. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I got really scared for a second...

I visit ANSWER weekly!

Applicant Notification System Web-Enabled Response system

:)

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    bastards... wanting to stop war and end racism.

what the hell is the world coming to?

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    There are two kinds of people who say, "stop war and end racism":

A) those who are actually naive enough to believe that humanity is capable of such nobility, and

B) the true power brokers - who are only too happy to use and manipulate Type A idiots in order to seize control. Then, the pretty words become unnecessary. To quote George Orwell: "Picture a boot, stamping on a human face - FOREVER".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. nukeman

nukeman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56
    What you are failing to relize is that no one is going after LEGAL imigration what they are trying to curb is ...heres where its gets tricky.... ILLEGAL imigration. do you understand the concept. Do you know how many hospitals have literaly had to shut there doors and close due to bankruptcy in southern California, Arizona, and south Florida. Each and every one of those facilities treated illegal, undocumented, or whatever you want to call them without asking for payment at the time of service. What do you think happened to all those people that used to work for those hospitals, you know the ones that have families to take care of and who PAID taxes to help support all of these social programs (do you even care about them after all they were only white, black,asian, hispanic and every other nationality). Guess what they were put out of work by illegal immigrants!!! You have the nerve to try to tell people they are racist for wanting to uphold the law of the land and protect other true Americans way of life and livelyhood. The people that worked at these hospitals and clinics did nothing wrong but help people and ended up being out of a job for someone who wasnt supposed to be here anyway.

You need to quit thinking no one likes mexicans it has absolutely nothing to do with that. If our government allows the US to be brow beaten by a bunch of criminals and that is exactly what they are CRIMINALS than this just makes a mockery of all the immigrants who legaly came to the US and accepted it for all its glory and faults.

How many people from other countries are carrying around the flag from there former country?? Most LEGAL immigrants are so happy to be here they accept this great country, but for some reason the Mexicans, who once again come here illegaly, are waving there native flag and saying how terrible and racist the US is and at the same time send a lot of their money home to bring more illegal people here. In case you havent noticed this creates a huge burdon on all of the social programs here.

But hey we must all be a bunch of racist for wanting to protect our LEGAL way af life...

You are such a narrow minded one sided jerk that only sees what you want to see...

JERKOFF

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2