A muslim in heaven

We do not hate all muslims, nor do we believe that they all want to kill us, please give us more credit than that. I think a large part of our hostility toward muslims is their lack of self regulation. They stick together even when they are wrong. Why do the good people not stand up and voice their discourse? Why do they not work with law enforcement agencies to clean up the trash?

Now I know you will say that many do, but this is the exception, not the rule!

I'm not saying you shouldn't avoid them. I'm not going to pretend that when I went to NYC last Christmas I wasn't a little uncomfortable sitting behind an Arab on the train. I'm just saying, they're not all psychopaths just waiting for the right moment to blow themselves up.

Of course they are not all waiting to blow themselves up just like everyone at the post office isn't waiting for the right moment to go postal and of course they are not all psychopaths and of course many are not even more than superficially religious as a consequence of birth.

Is anyone of any religion anxiously awaiting a psychotic break with reality?

However, when there exists in Islam a universal belief in the degenerate and malignant nature of western culture as they call it, it doesn't take more than a divorce and the loss of a job for a person to become despondent, angry, and psychotic, join the extreme elements of the religion that calls for jihad, even if only in their imagination, and kill as many people as they can.

I'm sure that many Muslims recognize the evil and insanity of what a few number of extremists profess to believe and do just like many Christians recognize the evil and insanity in what many fundamentalists profess to believe and do.

But really, is it any wonder that crazy and violent ideologies attract crazy and violent people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back