A Muslim asking you ?

your opinion may help to may enlighten a spot somewhere !

1-Why do some Muslims hate west , did the west humiliate Muslims ! for instance , did any one insults Mohammad or the Koran ?

2- Did the west at any time invade or occupy Muslims' land ?

3- What about those who attacked NY on 9/11, is their shameful work was mere action or expected reaction?

4- what is the role of free west in Middle East ? do U.S.A and UE making trouble in that area? What is the point of supporting Arab dictators ?:eek:

All your bases are belong to us!

Like I am going to waste my time writing 10,000 words in an attempt to give you a floppy. So you got me on that one. :tongue:
Thanks for acknowledging the creative genius that Islam is capable of inspiring. :thup:

Is there any link that offers criticism of Islam that isn't run by the BNP? Because that website set my attempt to irritate you on the wrong track. :doubt:
They're all garbage. That isn't to say that intelligent criticism isn't possible; it's just rare.
Go figure.

Posting late at night after a long day results in incoherence. Sorry about that. I think the siggy line is after I posted mine. I would have had a different response.

Ottoman rule was so insane, capricious and vile, that they made the Romanovs and the Hasburgs look like models of enlightenment. rule by islam seems to cause deserts and famine, expelling Islam from any particular location as a guide to governance seems to cause immense increases in levels of prosperity.

I translated this so quickly it's bettet if you refer to the source !:eusa_shhh:

Flash " Renaissance began with the the conquest of Constantinople"
One of Historian said " scientific renaissance age started with the conquest of Constantinople in (1453) by Ottomani leader Mohammad " the conquest " for he was the most prominent reformer .scientific renaissance woes much to Mohammad and those who became after him " Ba'yazeed and Yauzer " where Mohammad has helped in the Spread of the ancient Greek language across Europe , over more both of Ba'yazeed and Yauzer officially called upon Angelo and Leonardo Da Vinci to visit Constantinople in (1506) , (1519) While the Pope did not allow them to do so
"- (la renaissanee.p.Fayre ، 7، 46، 102، 104، 114).
Won't deny that. Muslims did spread knowledge but any inventions were not of Islamic origin, they were created earlier by the Persians, Egyptians, Greek's and vice versa, or commissioned works to conquered people living within their borders to build and create things for them. Turkey would not have the wealth or the civilization it has today without the help of those minorities, they even created the Turkish language (from the Armenian alphabet), and the Islamic art, architecture and literature (especially poetry) is Persian in origin. Many inventions and ideas were invented in ancient times but lost, only to be re-discovered today. I don't understand how Muslims can be ashamed to not have created anything directly on the basis of their religion (despite the fact that today most Iranians who are of course descended from the Persians are now Muslims), the west never made anything on the basis of Christianity either.

I failed to multi quote your post but anyway
I advice you to read in reliable sources ..this is very serious
Then, U always shows Islam like a race or identity while it's a religion a system for life and if any social , economical system make people's life easer worth's to be respected !
What make me happy is that you're serious but on the other hand U coined phrases like "the Islamic art, architecture and literature (especially poetry) is Persian in origin." I'm not going to ask u to prove this but this is very similar to someone says that " the American anthem is of Bashton origin "
PLEASE ! :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
I translated this so quickly it's bettet if you refer to the source !:eusa_shhh:

Flash " Renaissance began with the the conquest of Constantinople"
One of Historian said " scientific renaissance age started with the conquest of Constantinople in (1453) by Ottomani leader Mohammad " the conquest " for he was the most prominent reformer .scientific renaissance woes much to Mohammad and those who became after him " Ba'yazeed and Yauzer " where Mohammad has helped in the Spread of the ancient Greek language across Europe , over more both of Ba'yazeed and Yauzer officially called upon Angelo and Leonardo Da Vinci to visit Constantinople in (1506) , (1519) While the Pope did not allow them to do so
"- (la renaissanee.p.Fayre ، 7، 46، 102، 104، 114).
Won't deny that. Muslims did spread knowledge but any inventions were not of Islamic origin, they were created earlier by the Persians, Egyptians, Greek's and vice versa, or commissioned works to conquered people living within their borders to build and create things for them. Turkey would not have the wealth or the civilization it has today without the help of those minorities, they even created the Turkish language (from the Armenian alphabet), and the Islamic art, architecture and literature (especially poetry) is Persian in origin. Many inventions and ideas were invented in ancient times but lost, only to be re-discovered today. I don't understand how Muslims can be ashamed to not have created anything directly on the basis of their religion (despite the fact that today most Iranians who are of course descended from the Persians are now Muslims), the west never made anything on the basis of Christianity either.

Then, U always shows Islam like a race or identity while it's a religion a system for life and if any social , economical system make people's life easer worth's to be respected !
What make me happy is that you're serious but on the other hand U coined phrases like "the Islamic art, architecture and literature (especially poetry) is Persian in origin." I'm not going to ask u to prove this but this is very similar to someone says that " the American anthem is of Bashton origin "
As of all my posts in this section they are a combination of sarcasm, trying to set people off (ekrem takes his Turkish nationalism too seriously, as the anti-semetic brigade take Israel too seriously) as well as fact, I just don't take Islam seriously at all. As for terrorists, they don't scare me in the least...anyway fear* is faith in your enemy, can't remember who said that. :lol:

*It's easy to stop being afraid, turn off the tv and radio and stop believing everything the mainstream media tell you.

Last edited:

*It's easy to stop being afraid, turn off the tv and radio and stop believing everything the mainstream media tell you.

this is very crucial , believe me Media will never let you live in peace by threatening you of being targets to terrorism " implying Muslims " !

Do u remember that Nigerian boy "Christmas attacker" ? man and wife were on the same flight witnessed that the tickets of the boy were bought by agents for those corrupted officials ?
There is a lot of :evil: bad people who lives on our fear

1-Why do some Muslims hate west , did the west humiliate Muslims ! for instance , did any one insults Mohammad or the Koran ?

Islamic doctrine instructs the Muhammadan to hate and murder all who are outside the ummah, which entails the West.

Islamic doctrine instructs the Muhammadan to hate and murder all who are outside the ummah, which entails the West.

what an ignornt you are ? ? ?

Who's ignorant? You.

Quran 49:10...
The Believers are but a single brotherhood.

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

what an ignornt you are ? ? ?

What an "ignornt" you are...

Sahih Muslim B20N4696...
Narrated Ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

I love to insult Muslims. In fact I do it everyday.

CrybabyMuhammadvi-vi.jpg

3- What about those who attacked NY on 9/11, is their shameful work was mere action or expected reaction?

4- what is the role of free west in Middle East ? do U.S.A and UE making trouble in that area? What is the point of supporting Arab dictators ?:eek:

I dun understand the ginormous investment it seems some Muslims have in the dignity with which some non-believers regard their faith. Why does drawing images of Mohammed offend you so badly if the artist is not Muslim? I eat pork, which I understand is forbidden to a Muslim.....are you as animated about everything non-Muslims do as you are over how we treat the Koran?

Of course the west has invaded Muslim nations. Iran and Afghanistan, for starters.

NOTHING could ever excuse the acts of mass murder that occurred on 9/11. NOTHING.

I dunno what the west should be doing in the Middle East. I wish we were a force for justice and safety for the people there, and I fear we are not. I want the wars to end and our soldiers to come home.

I dun understand the ginormous investment it seems some Muslims have in the dignity with which some non-believers regard their faith. Why does drawing images of Mohammed offend you so badly if the artist is not Muslim? I eat pork, which I understand is forbidden to a Muslim.....are you as animated about everything non-Muslims do as you are over how we treat the Koran?

Of course the west has invaded Muslim nations. Iran and Afghanistan, for starters.

NOTHING could ever excuse the acts of mass murder that occurred on 9/11. NOTHING.

I dunno what the west should be doing in the Middle East. I wish we were a force for justice and safety for the people there, and I fear we are not. I want the wars to end and our soldiers to come home.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMgIKZUvFQ&feature=related[/ame]

Unfortunately the war is at home, and simply leaving won't do anything as they intend to murder non-believers, Jews, and anyone who disagrees with them, and they will continue to oppress women, and they will try to destroy America whether America is fighting them in the middle east or not.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox7OdSQxDO0&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVSXzDYYDjA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVlT0J_qpY&feature=fvw[/ame]

Last edited:

MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN A PAEDOPHILIAC PROPHET MOHAMMED.

Therefore Muslims support raping little girls. Any Muslim who thinks that Mohammed was right to have sex with a young girl should have their penis surgically removed.

I oppose paedophilia.

MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN A PAEDOPHILIAC PROPHET MOHAMMED.

Therefore Muslims support raping little girls. Any Muslim who thinks that Mohammed was right to have sex with a young girl should have their penis surgically removed.

I oppose paedophilia.

I oppose ignorance.

Not all sources agree with Bukhari about Ayesha's age, Bukhari's Hadith were not collated until 300-odd years after Muhammad's death. Other sources give Ayesha's age as being 16 at marriage and 19 at consummation.

Even if her age were 6 / 9, the custom of taking child brides was a part of Middle-Eastern culture. The Jews practised it as well as many of the other nations in the Middle-East and remember too that Mary of Nazareth's age was probably around the 12-14 mark.

Pedophilia is both a sexual dysfunction and a legal one. Muhammad's others wives were adult women with who he apparently had very good realtions. This would not normally be the case for a pedophile.

Customs and Traditions as well as laws were very different then from now. What is considered unacceptable now was not considered anything to comment about then.

Forum List

Back