A Muslim asking you ?

your opinion may help to may enlighten a spot somewhere !

1-Why do some Muslims hate west , did the west humiliate Muslims ! for instance , did any one insults Mohammad or the Koran ?

2- Did the west at any time invade or occupy Muslims' land ?

3- What about those who attacked NY on 9/11, is their shameful work was mere action or expected reaction?

4- what is the role of free west in Middle East ? do U.S.A and UE making trouble in that area? What is the point of supporting Arab dictators ?:eek:

You come on here with a signature pronouncing 'Islam will dominate the world' and ask for answers. Enough said I guess.

You come on here with a signature pronouncing 'Islam will dominate the world' and ask for answers. Enough said I guess.
Asking for answers in a slight victimhood tone - why are you picking on li'l ol' me. Typical.

Why bother posting at all?

Exactly the question to the OP. Seriously.

What did he expect? "Dominate the world"? :lol:

your opinion may help to may enlighten a spot somewhere !

1-Why do some Muslims hate west , did the west humiliate Muslims ! for instance , did any one insults Mohammad or the Koran ?

2- Did the west at any time invade or occupy Muslims' land ?

3- What about those who attacked NY on 9/11, is their shameful work was mere action or expected reaction?

4- what is the role of free west in Middle East ? do U.S.A and UE making trouble in that area? What is the point of supporting Arab dictators ?:eek:

good , I want you to feel the same as we do when some body raise a slogan of freedom or whatever to interfer in you life style !

the most disgusting word in Arab world is verb like " to rule "

thank you , the same bad cause the same effect even in LA .

Posting late at night after a long day results in incoherence. Sorry about that. I think the siggy line is after I posted mine. I would have had a different response.

Quote: Originally Posted by Baruch Menachem
BTW, Turkey could be considered a major European power as well. Prior to 1917 they ran Bulgaria, large parts of Xuguslavia, Romainia, Albania etc. The capital of the Otoman empire was in Europe. Barely. Attuturk moved the capital to Asia.
deserter said:
indeed , but when Muslims -I think - entered to Europe , the life of europeans became better ! am I right ?
Ottoman rule was so insane, capricious and vile, that they made the Romanovs and the Hasburgs look like models of enlightenment. rule by islam seems to cause deserts and famine, expelling Islam from any particular location as a guide to governance seems to cause immense increases in levels of prosperity.

Posting late at night after a long day results in incoherence. Sorry about that. I think the siggy line is after I posted mine. I would have had a different response.

BTW, Turkey could be considered a major European power as well. Prior to 1917 they ran Bulgaria, large parts of Xuguslavia, Romainia, Albania etc. The capital of the Otoman empire was in Europe. Barely. Attuturk moved the capital to Asia.
deserter said:
indeed , but when Muslims -I think - entered to Europe , the life of europeans became better ! am I right ?
Ottoman rule was so insane, capricious and vile, that they made the Romanovs and the Hasburgs look like models of enlightenment. rule by islam seems to cause deserts and famine, expelling Islam from any particular location as a guide to governance seems to cause immense increases in levels of prosperity.
The Ottoman's created nothing, all their technology and knowledge was stolen from the cultures they conquered or rather enslaved, then when they grew tired of them they sought to annihilate them (Greeks, Assyrians, Armenians, Kurds and all), they were without doubt the worst of the Islamic empire's. Especially in their cruelty as at least 2 million died in systematic genocide though more likely as high as 4 million if you add the various small massacures committed by the Ottoman government in the 18th century and earlier.

Last edited:
Ottoman rule was so insane, capricious and vile, that they made the Romanovs and the Hasburgs look like models of enlightenment.
As a rule, perhaps, but that's true of any dynasty that stays in power for too long. Of course every dynasty is also bound to produce a great leader every once in a while.

Suleiman the Magnificent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

rule by islam seems to cause deserts and famine, expelling Islam from any particular location as a guide to governance seems to cause immense increases in levels of prosperity.
Based on which data?

Your analysis doesn't account for Islam's rapid transformation of Arabia and North Africa from disunited backwaters into the world's most advanced and enlightened empire for several centuries until foreign invasion brought the prosperity to an end.

Ottoman rule was so insane, capricious and vile, that they made the Romanovs and the Hasburgs look like models of enlightenment.
As a rule, perhaps, but that's true of any dynasty that stays in power for too long. Of course every dynasty is also bound to produce a great leader every once in a while.

rule by islam seems to cause deserts and famine, expelling Islam from any particular location as a guide to governance seems to cause immense increases in levels of prosperity.
Based on which data?

Your analysis doesn't account for Islam's rapid transformation of Arabia and North Africa from disunited backwaters into the world's most advanced and enlightened empire for several centuries until foreign invasion brought the prosperity to an end.
You mean the industrial revolution and the rise of secularism in Europe, good bye Islamic Empire. :lol:

Last edited:

Based on which data?

You mean the industrial revolution and the rise of secularism in Europe, good bye Islamic Empire. :lol:

No, I mean over half a millennium of foreign rule beginning with the invading Mongols in the 13th century, followed by centuries of Ottoman control, followed by European control post-WWI. Notice that the Islamic World experienced prosperity under Islam and Europe began to experience prosperity when it began to reject the authority of the Christian Church.

Anywhere Islam is in charge, the rule is goats, camels, cactus and sand.

How sad that those who are jealous of Islam insist on ignoring its achievements.

1001 Inventions - Discover The Muslim Heritage In Our World | 1001 Inventions
You mean things already invented by the Greeks, Chinese, Persians,etc that you took credit for? :eusa_eh:

You're welcome to go through the list of inventions and demonstrate for us how each one was "stolen." Alternatively, you could recognize that your post was characteristically ignorant and devoid of factual information.

How sad that those who are jealous of Islam insist on ignoring its achievements.

1001 Inventions - Discover The Muslim Heritage In Our World | 1001 Inventions
You mean things already invented by the Greeks, Chinese, Persians,etc that you took credit for? :eusa_eh:

You're welcome to go through the list of inventions and demonstrate for us how each one was "stolen." Alternatively, you could recognize that your post was characteristically ignorant and devoid of factual information.
Or you could read the first part that described how they were developed from ancient Egyptian knowledge and vice versa. :lol:

Or you could read the first part that described how they were developed from ancient Egyptian knowledge and vice versa. :lol:

Because everyone knows that "inventing" something means starting with no prior knowledge of anything whatsoever. Every invention is built on earlier knowledge, including modern inventions and those of the Renaissance. Please quit acting dumber than you are.

Because everyone knows that "inventing" something means starting with no prior knowledge of anything whatsoever. Every invention is built on earlier knowledge, including modern inventions and those of the Renaissance. Please quit acting dumber than you are.
Not if that 'earlier knowledge' had already fully developed it. :eusa_whistle:

As shown here your 1000 invention museum is a fraud: http://sheikyermami.com/2010/05/29/the-myth-of-islamic-inventions/

By Alan Robertson — The current exhibition of “Muslim inventions” at the South Kensington science museum is an absurd example of deception, misrepresentation and falsification of history in order to appease the ever growing Third World colonisation of our country.
Under the title “1001 Inventions — discover the Muslim heritage in our world,” the exhibition claims to reveal all the contributions which Islam has made to civilisation.
Central to the exhibition is a model of a wooden water wheel. Please forgive the pun, but is this really so revolutionary?
Then there is a picture of a stone arch originating some 2000 years BC.
Sources show that the earliest known arches did originate in Mesopotamia, which would correspond to modern day Iraq, Syria and Turkey. However, since Islam did not arrive until 570 AD, this invention is not Muslim.

Last edited:

deserter said:

I translated this so quickly it's bettet if you refer to the source !:eusa_shhh:

Flash " Renaissance began with the the conquest of Constantinople"
One of Historian said " scientific renaissance age started with the conquest of Constantinople in (1453) by Ottomani leader Mohammad " the conquest " for he was the most prominent reformer .scientific renaissance woes much to Mohammad and those who became after him " Ba'yazeed and Yauzer " where Mohammad has helped in the Spread of the ancient Greek language across Europe , over more both of Ba'yazeed and Yauzer officially called upon Angelo and Leonardo Da Vinci to visit Constantinople in (1506) , (1519) While the Pope did not allow them to do so
"- (la renaissanee.p.Fayre ، 7، 46، 102، 104، 114).

Last edited:

I translated this so quickly it's bettet if you refer to the source !:eusa_shhh:

Flash " Renaissance began with the the conquest of Constantinople"
One of Historian said " scientific renaissance age started with the conquest of Constantinople in (1453) by Ottomani leader Mohammad " the conquest " for he was the most prominent reformer .scientific renaissance woes much to Mohammad and those who became after him " Ba'yazeed and Yauzer " where Mohammad has helped in the Spread of the ancient Greek language across Europe , over more both of Ba'yazeed and Yauzer officially called upon Angelo and Leonardo Da Vinci to visit Constantinople in (1506) , (1519) While the Pope did not allow them to do so
"- (la renaissanee.p.Fayre ، 7، 46، 102، 104، 114).
Won't deny that. Muslims did spread knowledge but any inventions were not of Islamic origin, they were created earlier by the Persians, Egyptians, Greek's and vice versa, or commissioned works to conquered people living within their borders to build and create things for them. Turkey would not have the wealth or the civilization it has today without the help of those minorities, they even created the Turkish language (from the Armenian alphabet), and the Islamic art, architecture and literature (especially poetry) is Persian in origin. Many inventions and ideas were invented in ancient times but lost, only to be re-discovered today. I don't understand how Muslims can be ashamed to not have created anything directly on the basis of their religion (despite the fact that today most Iranians who are of course descended from the Persians are now Muslims), the west never made anything on the basis of Christianity either.

Last edited:
Not if that 'earlier knowledge' had already fully developed it. :eusa_whistle:
OK, prove that this is the case for every invention.

As shown here your 1000 invention museum is a fraud: The Myth of Islamic Inventions ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

Very reliable and academic resource you have there. :lol:

Now that we're through joking around, when are you planning on presenting all of that evidence?
Like I am going to waste my time writing 10,000 words in an attempt to give you a floppy. So you got me on that one. :tongue:

Is there any link that offers criticism of Islam that isn't run by the BNP? Because that website set my attempt to irritate you on the wrong track. :doubt:

Phew I have been saved again by a writer with a sense of humour:

The AP: “The Muslims Invented…Everything”According to Kingsley’s patronizing spiel, Muslims were responsible for the still-picture camera, the motion-picture camera, the airplane, space travel, satellite navigation, modern surgery, watches, compasses, trains, cars, and the entire industrial revolution.
Out of respect for Al Gore, Muslims were not credited with having invented the Internet.
But all joking aside, let’s examine what’s wrong with the article. Yes, there was indeed a Muslim “Golden Age,” around the tenth century. The intellectual and artistic heart of that era was Cordoba, the capital of Muslim-occupied Spain. As I wrote in an article last week, for a period during the tenth century the Muslim occupiers of Cordoba ruled with tolerance toward the conquered Christians and Jews…until those Muslim rulers were replaced in the eleventh century by barbarous Muslim tribes that plunged the region into an era of persecution and terror.
http://yesbuthowever.com/muslims-invented-everything-9000096/

Last edited:
Like I am going to waste my time writing 10,000 words in an attempt to give you a floppy. So you got me on that one. :tongue:
Thanks for acknowledging the creative genius that Islam is capable of inspiring. :thup:

Is there any link that offers criticism of Islam that isn't run by the BNP? Because that website set my attempt to irritate you on the wrong track. :doubt:
They're all garbage. That isn't to say that intelligent criticism isn't possible; it's just rare.

Forum List

Back