A Mural to be Pissed About

manu1959 said:
too bad they all are not naked.....wonder what the women's toilet looks like
It probably has pictures of flowers, sunsets and other girl stuff

KarlMarx said:
It probably has pictures of flowers, sunsets and other girl stuff

We don't care about flowers, and sunsets.. We care about overstuffed couches, tables, actual flowers, and overall comfort.

For the record, women are some of the *messiest* *grossest* people in a public bathroom - but the secondary "sitting room" will always be found spotless.

Shattered said:
We don't care about flowers, and sunsets.. We care about overstuffed couches, tables, actual flowers, and overall comfort.

For the record, women are some of the *messiest* *grossest* people in a public bathroom - but the secondary "sitting room" will always be found spotless.
I used to be a park attendant back in my college days. I remember that the ladies' restroom was always way more filthy than the men's. If it was any worse, we would have been issued Haz-Mat gear!

KarlMarx said:
I used to be a park attendant back in my college days. I remember that the ladies' restroom was always way more filthy than the men's. If it was any worse, we would have been issued Haz-Mat gear!

Park restrooms don't have the additional sitting rooms, so you never got to see the "clean" part. :D

Part of it is the fact that women are afraid to touch *anything*, so if something lands on the floor, it's staying there...

Shattered said:
Park restrooms don't have the additional sitting rooms, so you never got to see the "clean" part. :D

Part of it is the fact that women are afraid to touch *anything*, so if something lands on the floor, it's staying there...
that explains the mess,then. I remember a lot of toilet paper on the floor

KarlMarx said:
that explains the mess,then. I remember a lot of toilet paper on the floor

Probably more than you ever wanted to know about women. :D (Probably more than they ever wanted known about themselves, too.)

Shattered said:
Probably more than you ever wanted to know about women. :D (Probably more than they ever wanted known about themselves, too.)

When cleaning the women's restroom, always avoid those little metal cannisters next to the toilets...

You just don't want to know about what's in there.

no1tovote4 said:
When cleaning the women's restroom, always avoid those little metal cannisters next to the toilets...

You just don't want to know about what's in there.

LMAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back