A Mural to be Pissed About

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
SofitelLoo2.jpg

Metal urinals? You know how loud it must be to use one of those? I could never pee in that bathroom.

Apart from the photos (which seem kind of intimidating), what would be so bad about putting up a waist high partition betwen each urinal? I'll never understand why guys are expected to share so much information about their anatomy just to go to the potty...

Yes, I know no one is supposed to look, but still!

Abbey Normal said:
Apart from the photos (which seem kind of initmidating), what would be so bad about putting up a waist high partition betwen each urinal? I'll never understand why guys are expected to share so much information about their anatomy just to go to the potty...

Men generally have much less of a problem being naked then women do. Anyone who's ever been to a men's locker room at the YMCA can tell you that. :puke:

Abbey Normal said:
Funny, since you all are the ones who have size issues, lol!

Let's just say we're not in the mindset to be comparing in that situation...

Abbey Normal said:
Apart from the photos (which seem kind of intimidating), what would be so bad about putting up a waist high partition betwen each urinal? I'll never understand why guys are expected to share so much information about their anatomy just to go to the potty...

I think most of the guys here will agree that there is an unspoken law dictating that you use every other urinal when you're peeing so that you don't end up right next to the other guy at the urinal wall. It's a personal space thing. This rule is only negated at sports events where there is a line for the restroom and every recepticle is expected to be utilized.

Hagbard Celine said:
This rule is only negated at sports events where there is a line for the restroom and every recepticle is expected to be utilized.

...and then you are allowed to look ONLY straight ahead...or straight down at your own junk. Looking up to the ceiling 'can' be permitted.

Abbey Normal said:
Funny, since you all are the ones who have size issues, lol!

While it is okay to talk in a locker room, it is absolutely out of bounds to look down...

In a restroom, it is out of bounds to even talk.

This caused problems for me with my first daughter while potty training. She's sitting in the stall saying things like, "I'm going poopy, Daddy!" and "He's going poopy too!" about the guy who just sat down in the stall next to ours.....

Other rules of a Men's restroom...

1. No eye contact.
2. No talking.
3. Do not look at another man's junk.
4. When using urinals keep maximum personal space.
5. Look at the wall, the ceiling, or at your own junk, nowhere else is acceptable.
6. You do not make a trip to the restroom to keep a friend company. If you are going there it is because you have to go.

Okay, what's with all the "junk" references? Everyone knows your junk goes in your trunk. Sheesh. If you must use that term, how about you call it your "junque", to upscale it a bit?

245.gif

Hagbard Celine said:
Wow, I'll never be able to hear the phrase "junk in the trunk" again without thinking of buttsex now. Thanks team!:thup:

Eeww! who said anything about that? Was I just being naive? I didn't think anyone mentioned THAT kind of sex! Yuck!

And don't forget the First Rule of Urinal Etiquete: If someone is standing at a urinal, and there are lots open, NEVER EVER stand at the urinal next to him.

That is just damn creepy.

Forum List

Back