A mothers rant regarding the Newtown Tragedy

And you are trying to say I am not good?
I am not saying I disagree just wondering what your reasoning is. Because I am not good by your standards?

There you go again, do you have some sort of obsessive need to put words in my mouth?

There is an endless list of people who thought they were good who ended up being judged evil because they decided to impose their brand of good on others. The most obvious would be the Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici, AKA the Knights Templar. The people who think they are good are the ones that are the most dangerous.

No, I am trying to understand what the F you are even talking about.
But then of course you claim I put words in your mouth then bring up people who were judge evil. Plus you claim I think I am good.
Do you take drugs?

Let me see if I can boil it down for you, the ends do not justify the means. Government, as a means, is always about force. If you have to use force to accomplish your goals they are, more than likely, wrong.

There you go again, do you have some sort of obsessive need to put words in my mouth?

There is an endless list of people who thought they were good who ended up being judged evil because they decided to impose their brand of good on others. The most obvious would be the Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici, AKA the Knights Templar. The people who think they are good are the ones that are the most dangerous.

But then of course you claim I put words in your mouth then bring up people who were judge evil. Plus you claim I think I am good.
Do you take drugs?

Let me see if I can boil it down for you, the ends do not justify the means. Government, as a means, is always about force. If you have to use force to accomplish your goals they are, more than likely, wrong.

Cool story bro.

Do you take drugs?

Cool story bro.

One would think a self declared anarchist would understand the relationship between government and force.

Cool story bro.

One would think a self declared anarchist would understand the relationship between government and force.

You have no clue what I understand. I am just choosing not to respond to your rambling. It's pretty much pointless.

Forum List

Back